Chapter 30: Cumming home Pt. 3 🍋

I started to move slow, but steady, relishing the feeling of her softness enveloping me, enjoying her gasps, moans and whimpers whenever I filled her, but soon enough, I lost my patience. I couldn't keep it slow. Not anymore.

I was so hungry. Starving! I felt like a starving predator, and she was my meal. I dug my fingers deep into her hips and pulled her hard against me, with every thrust, with every pound of my cock into her willing pussy. Each time when my crotch hit her ass with a loud smack, she let out the most delicious squeals I've ever heard. Louder and louder, harder and harder, until we both turned into nothing but a pair of mating mammals during heat.

Nina's breathing became ragged, labored as I fucked her harder than ever before, my hard pounding into her body making her pang against the wall, where she tried desperately to kneel stable. Her nails scratched over the wallpaper in her ecstatic delirium and left behind white stripes from the wall beneath, her cheek pressed against it, so as her tits while she stuck out her ass so nicely.

I didn't stop, didn't falter as I drove myself into her over and over again. With every thrust, her soft walls contracted around me, pulling me deeper, wanting me inside to fill her up completely. I could feel the tip of my cock pushing against her cervix, her delicious squeals so full of lust as I hit her deepest insides. It felt amazing, incredible!

Her walls were pulsing around me faster and faster, her tight sheath gripping me with every move as her squeals slowly turning into screams of pleasure the closer she got to her release. I wanted her just like this for too long. Two weeks sounds easy, a piece of cake, but its not. If you have someone at home you love, and you crave that special somebody's touch, then even 2 days and a mile between are already too much. With every breath I took, with every move I made, I had missed her so fucking much. My nights turned into days again when she couldn't lay beside me to make me feel at ease. She was the medicine I needed to find peace during nights, her pure, radiant light being my lullaby in my darkest hours.

To be reunited with her again...I can't even describe the feeling. Only that I felt a desperation to become one with her like never before. I wanted to give her everything I have, and I expect nothing in return but her true, unconditional love.

My fingers groped her hips so hard, that there will be bruises left behind, but I didn't care. I never want to stop with this, never want to stop fucking her. She became so tight around me suddenly, her pleasure-filled screams echoing through the room as she threw her head back in her ecstasy. She was close...so fucking close.

I bend forward, bringing my chest to her sweat covered back and reaching around with my hands to grope one of her breasts to palpate her hard nipple, the other hand coming to rest between her legs, stroking her to her release in addition. Nina stopped pushing back against me, her head slamming back against my shoulder as she came hard around me, her fast and rhythmic contractions pushing me so damn close to the edge, that I bit down into her shoulder when her throbbing release washed over me, her voice calling out my name breathlessly.

Nina's high-pitched gasps and squeals filled the room on and on as I sunk my teeth harder and deeper into her soft flesh, a warm liquid filling my mouth and a metallic taste tickling my tensed nerves as I put up all my willpower not to cum right here and now. I craved this for too damn long that I don't want this to end so soon. I want more...

Their P.O.V.

Nina was completely out of mind the moment Levi entered her aching pussy. For weeks she had missed this feeling, the last days she'd fought hard to keep Erwin at distance, to hold back the urge to jump on this blond stud like a dog in heat in her needy state.