Chapter 24 - Hard to say goodbye Pt. 1 🍋

Levi indeed used the remaining three hours before Erwin will come home very wisely. After the declaration that the evening was far from over, he outrun himself in every possible kind of ways.

Not just this was your very first time that you had sucked off a man, that you REALLY had a dick inside your mouth and kinda enjoyed it since it was covered in Nutella all over, but that's not the point. Even practicing on a dildo was too awkward and too embarrassing for you to try, no matter if no one was around to watch or observe. It just felt....strange, like doing something forbidden.

As Levi asked politely and even offered his secure guide to lead you through this exploration, you couldnt do otherwise but to agree. Levi was, despite his dirty talk and master-kink, a very patient and caring partner. He didn't force or push you to do it, but the pleading expression that's been written all over his face was just too cute and too irresistible to ignore.

The moment when your tongue came in contact with Levis throbbing cock, he irrevocably changed. You changed.

It was a connection completely different from those when you two genitals melt into each other to make sweet, tender, and oh so rough love.

You felt a rush of power jolting up your spine once you heard and felt how Levi responded to your actions. This must be how he feels every time when he takes care of your pulsing sex with his own tongue. It's addicting. God, the noises Levi made...

You love his primal noises of pure and carnal mating, the deep, loud groans and growls, how he hissed air inside his mouth when he's too close to hold back anymore, the way his hands, his fingers grip the sheets or your firm curves to ease his tension in every possible way, simply everything he does during your passionate fucking gets you terribly hooked.

This new experience wasn't different. The longer you reveled in the feeling of Levis dick inside your mouth, feeling his hardness, the hot flesh beneath the chocolate, the strong texture of his veins, the more you realized this will become a new favorite thing to do in the future. More and more you got used to his enormous size compared to the rest of his body, but the overkill for Levi was, without doubt, the moment, when you got used to his length that you were able to take all of him, as the tip of his length hit the back of your throat and shoved himself down your pharynx.

Completely at loss of words for this overwhelming sensation when Levi couldnt hold back any longer as he came inside, his warm and slick semen running down your throat while his cock twitched and jumped inside, filled your heart with pride. Being able to make your man feel so good, that he let go of all restraints and moans your name on top of his lungs, felt too good to actually describe it. The taste of his seed wasn't very pleasant, though. It was bitter, somewhat salty, but maybe that's just because of the chocolate. Even a ripe fruit tastes damn bitter if you ate a very sweet one in beforehand. Maybe this was the same effect. Plus, it spares you the effort to clean up the place or yourself. The praises you earned from Levi....it was more than worth it. The spark in his eyes told you everything you need to know to be sure he was more than pleased with your first-time blowjob. It encourages you to no end and by now you're sure to do even better next time.

But the hours after that were too overwhelming to think about anything else but Levi and the way he fucked your brains out. Before you could reply after Levi said "You need some love too, right?" he already had you pinned to the couch on your back in the cozy corner where usually Erwin's place is, as if Levi was about to mark his territory. Effortlessly, he put you in a state where you're nothing but clay in his hands, willing to get formed by his hands and will. The positions Levi made you take were incredible. Kama Sutra is a piece of shit compared to what this sex god made you do.