Chapter 26 - Grow beyond your limits Pt. 2

Before you could even finish your shocked gasp about your own words, Erwin had you suddenly pinned against the wall, his face just inches away, hot breath tickling the sensitive skin of your lips as he kept your arms apart, holding them above your head by your wrists with the mans massive and broad crotch stuck between your legs. You struggle, shift, wiggle, even kicking with your legs, but all excuses or reasoning, any action or little word to make him overthink his actions were useless. You're cornered.

You're scared. More than ever before, because its Erwin who's doing this to you! How can he? A friend would never do this to you!

"Now I understand why you were so salty when I came back with that bitch...Honey...you're jealous." As Erwin purrs these words into your ear, it hits you like a brick from above. All the time...during all these months, the two mistakes when you kissed, the growing bond that you had claimed would be just a deep friendship: as the word was spoken, your whole world broke apart into pieces. It all made sense now, yet, you dont want to believe it.

"Thats not true! Put me down!" You wiggle and struggle even harder against him, yanking on his strong hands to at least free your wrists, but in return, Erwins grip tightens even more as he additionally presses his groins against your lower region.

"Theres no use to deny it any longer, now that I know that you have feelings for me, its as if the fog has lifted. I can read you crystal clear now. You want this, dont you?" Erwins acting and voice had changed completely, from yelling and raging to seductive and dominant. You dont recognize him. Who is this man you'd called your friend for so long?!

"No...I dont...." your voice began to break, to crack and to weaken, the more seconds pass my, and the hot sting of tears inside your eyes was undeniable.

"Then why do you react like this?" As soon as Erwin asked the question, he had already sunk into the cavity of your neck, blowing his hot breath against your skin before he scattered little kisses at every spot he could reach. But he aimed exactly for one special spot, the one he discovered as he tickled and teased you on the last night before Levi left. With this special spot deeply etched into his memory, he knew exactly what to do as he placed his whole, opened mouth above it, teeth sinking into pale skin as he sucked on the soft flesh.

"Haaahhhhh! Erwin~....please..." You hate your body for this. For bucking up at the pleasant feeling this action caused, for shivering like a leaf, for angling your legs to press Erwin even closer to you. You hate it! And it hurt. Deep inside your chest, where your wild hammering heart tells you to run! Your heart, your chest, it hurt so damn much.

"There we go. Thats the spirit. I waited decades to hear you moan my name like that. I know you want this. I knew it all the time. You did well in hiding your true emotions from me. Let me hear more." Erwins deep, sonorous voice echoes inside your ears like a big Taiko drum and each tone sends chills down your spine. You hate it!

Shaking like a leaf, unable to move or to flee, the last signal that was missing from your body was crying. To be delivered to Erwin like this, helpless, without anyone else around to help.

And when Erwin suddenly moved his otherwise endearing mouth to your ear and started licking the shell, his semi-hard dick pushed against the quivering and throbbing crotch of yours,

It was...

It was just too much.

And not in a good way. Not in a sexual way. Because you realized that you failed. That you had been doomed to fail from the very beginning. That it had been futile. For you weren't able to concentrate on your anger anymore, the sadness you felt being much, much bigger, overwhelming, devastating, taking up the majority of your emotional capacity. You were furious and pissed off like hell, sure, but the most prominent feelings were those of humiliation, disappointment and raw pain. Because there indeed was a connection with Erwin like you've had never felt with anyone before. And being betrayed like this... It robbed you of everything, of every little spark of happiness you once felt. You could be yourself with Erwin, no lies, no hiding, no disguise, never having had such flirty and easy-going conversations with any other other male being, and now Erwin is risking all this just because he cant stand you together with Levi.