Chapter 13 - Heartbroken Pt. 1 🍋

The next morning came faster than you thought or maybe it just felt like it did. You blinked a few times to get comfortable with the amount of light in here as the warm radiance of the sun shines through thick, orange-colored curtains to paint the bedroom with bright yellow stripes. You want to raise your body to take a look at the clock on your nightstand, but you couldn't.

When you're awake enough to realize your situation, you find yourself laying half on your stomach, your left hand interlaced with Levi's, whose arm serves as your pillow, Levi's chest tightly pressed against your back and his left leg resting between yours. He's really spooning with you! It feels so nice. Warm, cozy, you feel protected, and loved. His head is nuzzled in your neck and his warm breath tickles your skin. And to top it all: Both of you are bare naked. The memory from the last night washes over your mind and you indeed have to think twice or thrice about what happened. You had sex with Levi! And it was wonderful... Simply amazing. You never felt like this ever before. You don't even have the matching words to describe what's going on inside you. Levi gave you the feeling of being loved, of being attractive and of being desirable. You're so full of happiness that you feel yourself at the edge of crying. You never could've imagined that sex can be so amazing with a man you absolutely love.

You bring Levi's hand to your lips, kissing his knuckles before you hear him breathing out a long and relaxed sigh against the skin of your neck, his arms tugging you in a welcoming embrace from behind.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" He asked in a soft tone. You turn your head in his direction, smiling at him. His sleepy face was really cute and admirable.

"Yes, love. I did. And what about you?"

Levi leans closer and places a soft kiss on your cheek. "Me too. This was by far the best night I've had in ages. Thanks to you". You turn around in his embrace to lay underneath him. He slips between your legs and you wrap them loosely around his frame, trapping him between them while you take his face in your hands, stroking along his cheekbone and fondling through his hair. He groans when he feels the warmth of your private part and plants needy kisses along your jawbone, up to your ear and down to your neck, nibbling on your weak spot and the hickey he left yesterday before he returns to your lips.

Levi pulls himself closer to deepen the kiss, nudging his tongue against your mouth to gain access until you grant it to him without hesitation. His lips and tongue move against yours in a way that makes you feel that you may collapse. He's such an amazing kisser. So passionate and loving, that you willingly find yourself lost in the kiss with closed eyes, taking in each and every movement of his tongue.

"You wanna do it again? Greedy brat..." Levi murmured into your mouth, grinning against your lips. You giggle in response.

"I wouldn't mind. You were so patient with me last night and so caring. But all I want now is to feel you as close to me and as much of you as possible." Levi cups your cheek with his hand and kisses your forehead.

"Then I will give you what you need. Tilt your neck..."

You do as he says and he immediately starts to cover your neck with soft kisses. You wrap your arms around his back, surrendering to him completely as you brush your legs against his. Your back arch a little to close the small gap between your bodies, gasping and breathing low while he keeps kissing your soft skin.

"Why do you keep moving?" he questioned. "Don't you like me kissing your neck? Or is it just too much for you? I can always stop....even though I do enjoy it...What do you want me to do to you?" Levi continues to speak in his low and husky voice. This alone is enough to make you shiver in excitement. You have no idea how to answer. You don't want him to stop, so you wrap your arms tighter around him, hoping that this action is answer enough for him.