Chapter 20 - What you deserve is what you get Pt. 2

After 10 minutes of walking, you arrive at the doctor's hospital. Luckily, you don't have to wait for too long. After fifteen minutes, you're already done. But before you leave again, you take out your phone to write Armin. He's also part of your plan and you hope dearly he will join in. Maybe Jean too. He owes you one since the night when he made Levi jealous. But first, checking if Armin has time for you today.

You : Hey Armin. You there?

Armin : Oh hey (y/n)! How are you? I heard what happened! Are you alright? What about Levi and Erwin?

You : Don't worry. I'm fine. Just a little cut on my forehead and about Erwin and Levi.....Let's say me and Levi had a little argument and Erwin had to comfort me afterward.

Armin : What?! An Argument? You didn't break up, did you?!?!?!?!

You : No!! For god's sake! Levi is just complicated and needs time to check that I'm not the kind of person who backs up from bullies. Not anymore.

Armin : Alright but I'm worried. It seems Levi really loves you deeply. That's why I can't imagine you two fighting. Just my opinion.

That little clever dick is really something. But you need to change the subject as soon as possible or you will start to cry again. Not very good to start crying in public.

You : Don't worry. Everything will be alright very soon, I hope but that's not the reason why I texted you. I want to ask if you have time for me today. I need a distraction and I also want to talk about something with you.

Armin : Really? What is it you want to talk about? I'm not home now, I need to stay a little longer in the university. My professor needs my assistance with some of his papers. I will be home in about 3 hours but Jean is home. He's on a staycation right now.

You : Sounds good. Then I'm going to keep Jean company until you come home. Then I will tell you what kind of help I need. Is that ok?

Armin : Totally OK! :D You made me curious, I have to admit. Then I guess I see you later. Bye :)

You : Bye, smarty <3

Well, that's at least something. The first step to fulfill the plan: Taken! Now its Jeans turn.

You : Hello there Jeanny!

Jean : My oh my! If that's not our little drama queen. How are you? I heard you got terribly abused by that bitch.

You : Thank you for your concern <3 And yeah...you're right. I have a cut on my forehead, but it's not so bad. The doctor says its healing pretty well.

Jean : I'm glad to hear. I swear, next time this crazy bitch will taste my squeaky hammer! "ARGH! Take that, you insolent wretch! " squeak squeak

You couldn't do otherwise but to laugh loudly at his message and the imagination of Jean hitting Petras head with that huge, inflatable hammer that he'd won at the last fair. It's makes squeaky noises when you hit something with it. It's a toy very suitable for someone like Jean.

You : Thanks, sweetheart! That really made my day :D But to get serious again: I already texted Armin. I want to come over for a little gaming session and because I need to talk to him. To you both, to be exact and he said you're home. Do you have time for me?