Chapter 15 - Fuck the hiding! Pt. 2 🍋

Levi drags you behind him by your hand into the waiting cab where Erwin already waited impatiently for you to join, his hands tapping his forearms. Once you're finally inside, the cab starts driving right to Levi's and Erwin's place. During the whole ride, Levi breathes harshly through his nose, looking outside the window and now also tapping his fingers on his thighs, faster and faster his rhythm goes the closer you came to your destination. His whole being is oozing impatience, and became even more obvious when you took a peek at the place between his legs... The place that will be yours for the whole night. You gulp when your eyes glimpse the visible bulge that he tries to hide by changing his seating position over and over again. He is so hard for you already...and it's clearly visible, even in the darkness of the cab. You force yourself to look into the opposite direction, but your eyes are always going back to the zone between his legs. It's almost like a car accident! You don't want to look, but somehow, you just have to! When you finally arrived at your destination, Erwin was still busy with paying the cab-driver as Levi jumps out of the car, dragging you after him.

"Not so fast Levi or I'm going to trip!" You complained as you try to keep the balance on your feet.

"Tsk! Then get your lazy ass over here!" He ordered before he turned around to lift you up in a swift movement to carry you over his shoulder.

"Whoa!! Levi!!!" you complained again, now that you hang upside down over his shoulder while you have his so close to your face. A very fine ass to be honest, but still!

"Stop complaining, or I have to punish you!" He growled at you, his impatience and rising lust taking over his mind as he runs through the staircase, taking two steps with one jump. But you struggled further.

"Put me down! I can walk on my- OW!" Your words are cut off by Levi, who'd given you a smack on your ass.

"Told you! Now be quiet or deal with the consequences!"

"No! Stop this shit and put me- OWW!" You cried again. Another smack hits your ass, harder than the one from before. In return, you gave him a spank on his ass in return. You hear him grunting in anger and annoyance when your hand came in contact with his firm butt.

"You asked for it!" he warned. His tone is very suspicious and makes you believe that there's more to come. You had no idea how right you were...The next thing you feel is Levi biting right into the soft flesh of your asscheek. You yelp and wince in anguish, your painful noises echoing through the entirety of the building. Tears well up in your eyes from the torturous pain. Calling him "Master" in bed is one thing, but to endure pain as a type of foreplay is totally out of your character. When you finally arrive at the penthouse, Levi hastily unlocks the door, leaving it open for Erwin when he should follow you soon.

He heads straight to his bedroom and kicked the door open only to throw you on the bed, which creaks at the sudden weight before Levi locks the door tightly. He turns around again and then he notices you laying on the side, curled up and embracing yourself. Nothing is left from the sexy mood you felt back in the bar. His rough and uncontrolled behavior wiped it all away. You don't move, you just breathe in and out silently, trying hard to control your tears, which fill up your eyes. The mattress moves a little, which means that Levi sat down beside you.

"Baby? You're okay?" he asked with worry in his voice.

"Leave me alone..."

"Oh come on. Don't give me the cold shoulder!" He reaches for your arm to turn you around again, so he can see your face. That's when he notices that silent tears run down your face. With a sniff, you wipe them away in a hurry before you go back with hugging yourself, staring at the ceiling.