Chapter 33: The wild ride under Aphrodite's spell Pt. 3 🍋

Under his shirt, Levi started to sweat like crazy, his cock aching for release, and when he felt Nina swallowing with him deeply embedded in her mouth, he was a goner.

"Oh fuck, baby! Go on! Make me cum, baby. Please!" His hands tightened into fists as she worked him hard and good, throwing his stupid pride aside in hope she might answer his desperate prayer and let him shoot his load into her willing mouth. He wanted Nina, no, NEEDED her to make him cum so badly, jerking him off, sucking him dry, he didn't care, she should just fucking do something, anything to help him with his need. Her hands, her mouth, he would do anything if she would just let him cum.

His brows were furrowed as he clenched his jaw, the intensity of her sucking him so good and hard pushed him so close to his release, he wanted to cry in bliss. Damn her and her skills...

And everything Levi said, what he did, the way his body, his cock in her mouth felt, the way he smelled – it was making it so much worse for Nina and she wanted to come, oh god, she wanted to come so fucking, fucking bad, because her mind was foggy, her heart beating fast and her folds, walls and all other membranes inside her aching pussy were throbbing so extremely it was painful. Fuck, she needed to touch her clit, she needed to touch it so bad, she didn't even register she'd already started stroking herself, one of her hands slowly disappearing in between her loosened trousers to fondle her leaking sex above her soaked panty, a wanton sound, a mix between a moan and a sigh, leaving her mouth.

She wanted to cum so bad, needed it more like food, more like water, even more like air. All she could think of was the drive to bring her body, her pussy the release only Levi could give her. And so, she slit her hand inside her slip, easing two fingers into her willing cunt to fuck herself in the same speed she was sucking Levi's cock.

Nina moaned, whined, winced, trembled, pain and pleasure and near asphyxiation blending into something intoxicating, causing her mind to spin once again and making her lose control even more, more than usual – due to that bewitched potion Levi gave her back in that restaurant, even when she took it willingly.

Rigid and tense as he clenched her hair into his fist, he breathed in and out fast and ragged, trying to control his hips from thrusting into her hot cavern, but with another swallow, her throat tightening around his tip, his body jerked forward, his eyes shot down and flew to where he disappeared between her lips. He swallowed, trying to dry his wet throat, the enhanced arousal beginning to fully cloud his mind.

"Please..." It was low and pleading, a small whimper accompanying the sound of her usually strong man being needy.

Nina opened her eyes to meet his, seeing his silver orbs so clouded with lust, it made her moan on his length when she took him all the way in. His normally pale face was beautifully flushed from desire, excitement and embarrassment alike.

His plead was music to her ears, and as his body tensed up when she sucked him again, her instincts telling her what's coming next. She pulled back completely, letting his raging cock slip out of her mouth with a wet popping sound, a string of drool connecting her tongue with his tip. The desperate moan and whimper at the loss of her wet warmth made him tense and shudder.

The sweet, yet torturing pain when Nina also was forced to stop pleasing herself made her whimper pitifully, the loss of the friction nearly driving her crazy. She pulled her hand out, planting both palms on the ground to steady her shaking posture, her hips acting completely on their own as they jerked back and forth in small, but fast movements, in hope to cause any kind of friction. Her pussy ached for being touched, craved to be filled with Levi's hard cock, her overly swollen and sensitive clit begging for any kind of attention, the blood rushing through her lower region like a raging fire and screaming for the pressure of her fingers to return.