💊Project Intermingle💊

Fluff was requested but this is more angst then anything. Though I promise- fluff will come sooner or later. And also, THE VIDEO I CANT

UPDATE: I am currently going through and change if the emojis in the titles because the hearts are honestly starting to get confusing

UPDATE: I'm adding tittles because I can. Sorry for the repeated updates my dudes.

•-•~•-•~•-•

It had been a few months since the whole Squip fiasco, and everything had put its self back into place. Everything was normal.

Well, almost everything.

"JEREMY!" Rich had run up to Jeremy the day before, containing important information. "Jeremy- News- Squip- Project- Shit." Rich rushed out, try to catch his breath. Jeremy barley understood him.

"Rich? What are you saying?" Then he knew. He understood what the smaller boy was trying to tell him.

"The Squip is back."

But that was yesterday.

Today, Jeremy was sitting at his desk, on his laptop. "Project intermingle" typed into the search bar of the deep web.

"Project Intermingle. The Squip. All new Squips will have the ability to appear as a human, though they may not be seen by everyone. There will be a few kinks at first, but you can request for your Squip to be human. All Squips considered 'defects' will also be given human emotions. Yes, this will make their job harder, but they will still strive to only achieve their goal, unless told otherwise by their host. Green Mountain Dew will reactivate all shut down Squips."

'Shit.' Jeremy thought to himself. He decided to try it. He would drink it and see what would happen.

So, after heading down to Spencer's, grabbing a bottle, and returning home, he opened the green drink and took a sip.

It wasn't until later that night he had experienced any changes. He heard the start up noise and felt mild pain shocking through his tall, lanky, body.

After a few seconds, Jeremy couldn't see anything except a neon blue light.

"Hello, Jeremy. I presume you remember me?" The light died down, allowing Jeremy to see the man informs of him. He had pitch black hair, vibrant blue eyes, and had a computer-like virus tattoo on his hand, and possibly his arm. He was wearing suit.

"S-Squip?" The teen squeaked out, frightened.

"Yes? I promise not to hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm now seen a defect." The Squip sounded truly sincere and sad.

'So he has human emotions?'

Jeremy got up from his bed, slightly sore, and punched his Squip right in the jaw.

"You dick! You make me feel like shit and almost destroy my entire school then have the audacity to say sorry?! That won't do anything!"

Jeremy was raging. He didn't know when he or the thing in front of him had started to cry. Though he did, however, know when he broke down. Right after his fit of rage he broke down, falling onto his knees, full on sobbing.

"Wh-why? Why did you reactivate me if you hate me so much?"

Jeremy cried harder, feeling Squip wrap his arms around him.

"Because... I-I love you...."