This Body {𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓁𝒶}

Not a request.

Genderfluid! Christine bc I need to vent okay? Okay. Enjoy.

•-•~•-•~•-•

Christine looked at her, er- himself, in the mirror and cringed. His hips were to wide, his thighs were to big, and his chest... his chest was not flat enough.

Today was a guy day.

Today Christine wasn't Christine. No, he was Christian.

Today Christian didn't feel comfortable with himself, with his body.

Sighing Christian turned away, pulling a large, oversized black t-shirt over his head as tears began to form. He didn't have a binder and today was a day that he really needed it, but he, sadly, couldn't afford one.

All the boy wanted to do was to feel comfortable with himself, and sometimes he was, but not right now. Right now he had all the wrong parts and what he did have was to big.

And, worst of all, he was on his menstrual cycle.

Of course he gets it the day before gender fluctuated, causing him to hate everything he saw.

All he wanted was to change.

Sure, he had been fine a day ago. He had been fine being called a "She". But that doesn't always last with him, and now all he wanted was to be called a "He" and to have a binder and to have different parts.

He just wanted this body of his change for a couple days.

Because this body was not him.

Not today, anyway.