📝Kliensen On CrAcK📝

Will this be as bad as the others? I don't know because I'm starting this on the way to Chick-Fil-A.

Bottom Jared for -takabaka-

•-•~•-•~•-•

Princess Evan had a ball to get to! But how would he get there? By walking cuz he's a poor piece of shit.

So, the princess had to hurry, and hurry he did. He ran to the ball. Looking like shit, he entered.

Opening the door of the Adoption Center, Evan ran into a short ass boy that resembled a meme. He was known as Meme Prince, Prince of the Memes, and Jared the Meme.

Why is the ball at a fucking adoption center, you may ask. Or not, I don't really care.

Anyway, why is the ball a fucking adoption center?

Cuz Prince Jared's parents couldn't handle all the Memes and now he is up for adoption! For free, of course. I mean, who in their right mind would want his short ass? Oh yeah, Evan.

Evan had ran into the Prince. Staring into his sea blue eyes that had a hint of brown, she asked "Do you need a home?"

He nodded.

The princess grabbed her new Prince and led him to his poor ass cottage.

Once there, he began to get grabby, going straight for his di- where the hell is his dick? He doesn't have a fucking dick!

'Oh well', thought the princess. 'Guess I'll top'.

Evan got the on top and shoved her dick up Prince Jared's ass and they fucked each other senseless getting many different body fluids everywhere and then some how that I have no clue about how this shiz even fucking happened Princess Evan got pregnant with Meme Princes babies and dayuuuummmm daniel were they short as fuckkkkkkk

•-•~•-•~•

I was listening to Blue from Heathers while writing this lol