💊Black & White💊

This is for Digitalglitch32

Enjoy!

AU Where when your soulmate is about to die your vision jumps back and forth from colors to black and white and gets more rapid the closer they are to death.

•-•~•-•~•-•

It was a calm, ordinary morning. The sky was a pale blue, clouds came and went and Jeremy's room was quiet and peaceful. Everything was absolutely perfect and normal.

Eric and Jeremy were peacefully asleep in the brunettes bed, cuddling, without a care in the world. They slept for several hours.

It was around three in the afternoon when the couple finally woke up.

Yawning, Jeremy snuggled closer to Eric, if that was even possible. The ravenette laughed at his boyfriend. "So cute."

"Wha-? No!" Jeremy argued. "I'm not cute! I'm handsome and chill and most definitely not cute!"

"You're only proving my point, love." Jeremy blushed at the name, and the fact the Eric's voice sounded a few octaves lower due to just waking up. It was hot.

The two lay in silence, Jeremy in Eric's arms. It didn't matter how late they slept, cuddles were their weakness, especially when they came from the other. But they couldn't stay like that forever.

Jeremy's stomach had interrupted the silence, alerting him of his hunger.

Eric laughed. "Aw, is my love hungry?" The brunette glared at the laughing male, blushing. "Oh, I'm sorry, baby. Do you want me to make you something?"

Jeremy nodded.

Minutes later, both boy were downstairs in the kitchen.

"What do you want, Jer?" The black haired male asked his boyfriend while opening the fridge, only to realize that it was empty. "Shit."

He checked the cabinet. Again, nothing.

"Um, babe, we have no food..." Jeremy jumped up, rushing out the door, calling out "I'll be back!", before shutting it.

For the second time that day, Eric chuckled. "What am I gonna do with him?" He asked himself, shaking his head.

———

Jeremy was walking to the Seven Eleven. He was gonna get a slushee and a box of pop tarts.

As he reached the relatively small gas station, he couldn't help but notice his best friend, Michael Mell, at the slushee station. Jeremy was not at all surprised and yelled out to him.

"Micha!" Jeremy's yelling started the slightly shorter boy, causing him to almost drop his cold drink.

"Jere-Bear! Hey!" The two had a small conversation as Jeremy got what he needed before saying their goodbyes.

Riiing! Jeremy took his phone out of his pants pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Eric.

"Hey babe!" He answered. "Yeah, I'm on my way home. Mk, see ya!"

Jeremy was walking in the street, no car seen, before hearing a crash and passing out.

Eric's vision flashed black and white. JEREMY! He ran out of the empty house, heading for the Seven Eleven.

He stopped upon seeing a car speed away from a body in the road and walked closer.

No, it's couldn't be. He thought, but it was. The brown hair and blue cardigan proved it.

"Jeremy?! Jeremy, come on! Get up! Please! JEREMY PLEASE!" Eric was yelling by now, alerting local pedestrians of what had happened.

Then he heard ambulance sirens. Someone had called an ambulance.

Oh, thank god! Eric thought to himself as his vision started to flash somewhat rapidly.

When the paramedics asked who he was and he responded with "His lover.", he asked if he could ride with them to which they agreed.

———

About twenty minutes later they had reached the hospital where Jeremy was immediately rushed to the emergency room.

Eric was a sobbing mess. He'd been crying since they first arrived over half an hour ago.

"Excuse me, Sir, are you Jeremiah Heere's boyfriend?" A nurse came out, asking Eric. "Yes! Yes I am! Can I go see him now?"

"Yes, you may. Though I must warn you, he's a bit out of it and his body needs rest. Please be careful."

Eric nodded and quickly rushed to his lovers room. The flashes of black and white slowly fading out.

My Jeremy's gonna be okay.

•-•~•-•~•-•

Wasn't sure how to end this so sorry if it's not the best.

But I do have some Kleinsen and Mellmen on the way!

Mountain Dew Red // Be More Chill + Dear Evan Hansen जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें