🌳That Park🌳

Requested by;
@billyboyer

This sucks and it's short and I'm sorry.

•-•~•-•~•-•

Football was a way for Connor to release all his pent up anger.

Cheerleading was a way for Evan to overcome his anxiety and get out there.

It was only a matter of time until they held a conversation with each other, and when they did, it was awkward. Neither of them, despite being two of the most popular people in their high school, knew what to say. They only stared, stumbling over their words with their cheeks a bright, cherry red color.

The conversation went no where and they left it at that. Though, Evan and Connors separate friend groups didn't.

Connors football buddies would tease him about it nonstop, telling him to just grow a pair and ask Evan out.

Evans cheerleading group would encourage him to talk to Connor, gushing about how cute the two would be together.

The two only laughed it off, however, stating that they were fine on their own. The friend groups, of course, wouldn't accept that answer and eventually got together, setting up a plan.

And then, their plan was put into action as Connor sat at the park, Evan showing up five minutes later and joining him.

"You said you wanted meet?" They spoke at the same time, their cheeks flushed as they realized the situation they were in.

The two went with their friends little charade, continuing to talk with one other, and they both realized just how much they actually had in common.

Needless to say, the two continued to meet up at the together, deeming it their spot before Evan asked Connor out. 

Connor was a blushing, stuttering mess, but he agreed, as did Evan when Connor got down on one new many years later, asking the dirty blonde to marry him.

The pair even had their wedding at that park.