💊What Is Love?💊

Some good old Jeresquip for thy soul.

•-•~•-•~•-•

Love. One simple word, four simple letters. But, what is it, exactly?

Jeremiah Heere did not know.

Sure, the brunette had once had a crush on a sweet young girl named Christine, but he never loved her. It was merely a small crush.

So what is love?

If you asked Jeremy, he'd say something along the lines of "I don't know." Or "A chemical reaction." Or some other nerdy answer.

You see, Jeremy had never been in love, he'd never experienced it. Yet, when he he met a devilishly handsome, black haired, electric blue eyed, beauty of a man, he knew.

Jeremy Heere knew what love was.

What is love?
Love is an annoyingly wonderful emotion.
Its like no matter how hard you try to get that one person out of your head, you can't ever succeed.
Your heart will long for them, your day will be dull without them, your eyes will brighten in their presence, a smile will form on your lonely lips, longing for the touch of theirs, and you can't ever stop it.
You will always need them, wether you admit it or not. Without them, you feel as if you are nothing.
And soon enough, they will take over all your thoughts. All your emotions.
You will think about them day and night, always longing, wishing for their presence.
You will think of them as your soulmate, your one true love.
But when that love breaks, and any bond you have with them, no matter how strong, you will never forget.
No matter how hard you try, that love will never go away.
Ever.

Jeremy wrote his new found feelings down, hoping to never be forgotten by the man he had met.

His only wish being that he felt the same way.

Will he ever notice me?

•-•~•-•~•-•

That was trash.