👌Cupcakes👌

Head Canon:
Jared is usually home alone and he picks up baking as a hobby and uses it later on in life when he's married (+ he stays home most of the time, like a stay at home mom or something)

Get ready for f l u f f

•-•~•-•~•-•

Connor stared at the boy in front of him, a smile resting on his face. Jared, his husband of only a few years, was standing in front of the couch, which his boyfriend was sitting on, in only one of Connors oversized hoodies and a pair of rainbow boxers. He was giggling like a child with a gigantic grin on his face.

Connor thought that Jared looked absolutely adorable and, in all honesty, he really did.

"You know," Connor started, "You look great in my hoodie, like my own personal little teddy bear!" "Thank you, Connie!" Jared smiled at his lover, his cheeks flushing a bright red color as he continued to giggle.

Connor grinned at the nickname, his heart swelling up at the cuteness that was his lovers laugh. Though, it was really just his boyfriends cuteness in general.

Jared slowly began to walk over to the couch, dramatically sashaying his hips and trying not to burst out laughing at his own childish antics. Upon reaching said sofa, he sat down on his lovers lap, now straddling him. Connor momentarily froze when the other sat on him, though he quickly came to and moved his hands to Jared's waist, gently grabbing at his hips so he wouldn't fall back.

Both boys were now blushing profusely.

"How was your day, Connie?" Jared asked after sitting down, looking his boyfriend straight (gay) in the eyes. "You seem..." He paused, seemingly looking for the right word to say, before deciding on "Stressed.".

"It was okay, though being here with you only makes it all the better." Connor leaned his forehead on the others as he finished his sentence. "What about you, babe? How was your day?"

"My day was good. All I really did was lounge about and do a few chores while waiting for you to get home from work." Jared responded, leaning in to his lovers embrace, lightly pecking him on the lips.

After a few moments of just staring one another in the eyes, taking in the others presence as if it were a drug, Jared pulled away from Connors embrace and jumped up from his spot on his boyfriends lap.

"Oh!" Jared exclaimed, pulling the taller boy up from the couch. "I just remembered; I made cupcakes earlier! For when you got home!"

Connor followed Jared as he was pulled to the kitchen, letting out a small chuckle at his lovers excitement. "That sounds wonderful, babe! What kind of cupcakes did you make?" "Vanilla! The god of all cupcakes!"

"Ah, generic but delicious, I see." Connor joked with Jared, watching as the boys smile turn into a small, playful frown. Jared turned away from his lover. "Hmpf. You asshole."

"Aw, I'm sorry baby." Connor said softly, grabbing Jared's hand and turning him around to face himself. Connor pressed a small kiss onto the tip of Jared's nose. Jared crossed his eyes to look at the spot his boyfriend had kissed, letting out a tiny hum of satisfaction.

However, that satisfaction only lasted a mere few moments.

"You ass!" The shorter cried out over dramatically. "I'm supposed to be mad at you!"

Connor laughed, shrugging his shoulder. "Whoops." Jared stuck his tongue out at Connor, who, in return, did the same.

"Hmpf. You're lucky I love you, you big jerk." Connor smiled as his boyfriend continued to pout, pulling him for a slow, yet passionate, kiss.

The kiss lasted for only a few seconds before the taller of the two pulled back, whispering "I know.".

Jared blushed, leaning his head on the others shoulder, a smile on his face. Connor wrapped his arms around Jared's waist as he began to slightly sway their bodies back and forth. "I love you, too, Jare. With all my heart."

"Now, about those cupcakes..."

•-•~•-•~•-•

Hello!
(My name is Elder Price-)

I'm sorry I haven't really been updating. Yeah, I updated a couple days ago but that was really just a shit post because I couldn't think of anything to write.

So yeah I'm sorry.

But anyway-

How was your day?

How are you feeling?