🌺Mama's Day🌺

This books has reached 10k reads!! Thank you all so much!!!

•Short•
•Fluffy•

-~-~-

Zoe lay still next to her sleeping wife, trying not to wake her. As she did so, she watched the woman next to her, a small smile forming on her face. Zoe watched as her wife's chest rose a fell with every breath she took, letting out soft, little snores as she slept. A content sigh left the brunettes plump, pink lips as she cuddled up into Alana's side.

Everything was so quiet, so peaceful that Zoe almost fell back asleep.

Keyword; was.

As soon as Zoe's breath began to even out, a short, brunette boy broke the silence and just about slammed open his mothers bedroom door. He ran to their bed and jumped on it, wiggling his way in between his mothers.

"Happy Mamas Day!" The young boy exclaimed, waking up his mothers. Zoe laughed, wiping the new found sleep from her eyes. "Thank you, Connor." "You're welcome, Mommy!"

From beside the two, Alana yawned, smiling at her wife and son as she rubbed all of the remaining sleep out of her own eyes, much like her wife had just done. "Good morning, honey. Connor." She yawned again as her son hugged her.

"Good morning, Mama!" The boy exclaimed just as his other mother said; "Morning, love." Zoe leaned up to place a soft, yet loving kiss against Alana's lips. This, of course, caused the boy to shriek. "Ewww!"

Both women laughed at this, breaking away from the short lasting kiss.

The small family fell into a comfortable silence, Connor eventually falling back asleep. Zoe and Alana followed suit.