😎It Wasnt Me😎

A new ship? Definitely!

(This is another ship that craftymyths has gotten me hooked on)

•-•~•-•~•-•

"Rich, darling!" Jeremy called out to his lover, his tone was sweet, too sweet. This voice always made Rich want to shit himself right then and there. "Yes, my love?"

"Did you eat the cookies I baked?" Rich aggressively shook his head, a frightful look on his face. Jeremy walked closer to him. "Are you sure, baby?"

"I (th)swear! Those were your cookies(th)! I would never!" Rich's voice was rushed.

Jeremy nodded. "Mkay, I believe you. But, if you didn't eat the cookies, then who did?" "I don't know... do you think that maybe (th)Sumo got to them?"

Jeremy gave a thoughtful expression. "Hmm... He is able to reach the counter."

Sumo was their giant, cuddly dog. They named him after Hanks dog from Detroit: Become Human. They were both obsessed with that game.

Anyway, Jeremy whistled. It was a pattern that the couple used to call their shaggy haired friend.

Sumo came running into the room. He barked happily and jumped onto Jeremy, almost knocking his tall-ass over. Jeremy laughed, telling Sumo to get down, petting the dog as Rich did the same.

Rich felt around Sumos mouth, feeling cookie crumbs. "Aha! It was(th) him!" Jeremy repeated his boyfriends actions, frowning.

"Well now we know where my cookies went..." Rich hugged Jeremy as his words were filled with sadness. "Those were supposed to be for Valentine's Day..."

"It's(th) okay, baby, we (th)still have each other!" The shorter did his best to cheer Jeremy up. "And we can do anything we want..."

"R-rich!" Said man in question only winked, knowing that they'd have a great day.

•-•~•-•~•-•

I don't know, I'm bored.

So, how was your Valentines Day???