🎧Soft And Slow🎧

Requested by;
ThisLoserRien

Bottom! Michael

•-•~•-•~•-•

Rich laid on his back, Michael on top of him as the two boyfriends cuddled.

Everything was calm and quiet and peaceful as the two lay in silence, bathing in the silent love they shared for one another. The warmth that came with their closeness was comfortable, as was the almost silent air. The small noises of the overhead fan that hung from Michaels ceiling let out quiet noises into the air.

The peaceful quiet, however, was soon disturbed by a small moan that left Rich's lips.

Michael has lifted his head enough to where he could reach the others neck and pressed his lips against the flesh. He kissed the skin, slightly sucking on it and licking at before grazing his teeth over it. Lightly biting down, Michael continued to suck Rich's neck as the other tilted his head to the side to give him more access.

"Mm, Michael..." A small moan escaped through Rich's lips. Michael smiled, loving the sounds his significant other made. He continued to leave love bites on the other until he reached the one spot that had Rich groaning loud. "Micha..."

Smirking, Michael pulled away to look at his work, knowing that soon he wouldn't have any control.

As soon as Michael had pulled away, Rich flipped them over and began his work. He hastily pulled of his shirt as he rubbed his hips down into Michael before taking off the latters shirt as well. Rich paused after getting Michaels shirt off, taking in the sight before him.

Michael was just so... so beautiful. From his feminine hips, slightly chubby stomach, and small stench marks, to his smooth, tan skin... Rich loved it all.

Michael looked away from Rich, feeling self conscious under his gaze. Rich noticed and grabbed his chin in a form, yet gentle, grip. He made Michael look at him.

"So gorgeous." Michale blushed at the others praise and murmured out something that had Rich frowning. "What was that, baby?" "I'm not. I'm not gorgeous."

Still frowning, Rich leaned forward to press a light kiss again Michaels plump lips. "Oh, but baby, you are." He paused. "Can I show you just how pretty you are, Micha?"

Michael nodded softly and Rich smiled at him, pressing another kiss to his lips.

With one final kiss, Rich slowly worked to get the rest of Michaels clothes off, being careful with each little thing he did. And once Michaels clothes were off, Rich took off his.

The shorter of the two lubed up his fingers before spreading Michaels cheeks apart and pushing a digit in. Michael let out a small, soft gasp as the finger entered him. He whined out quietly for another. Rich obliged, pushing in another and moving them in a scissor like motion before adding one final digit.

Rich pumped his fingers in and out of Michael as he stretched him. With every move of the formers fingers, a tiny moan left Michaels lips. Within a few more minutes of this, Michael was all stretched and ready, so Rich removed his digits from his lovers ass.

Grabbing the bottle of lube once again, Rich this time spread it around on his cock.

"How do you wanna do this, baby?" Rich asked, his voice soft. Michael hummed in thought before replying. "Can I... can I ride you?" Rich nodded. "Anything you want, Micha."

The two switched positions, now with Rich in his back and Michael hovering on top of him. Using one hand to steady himself, the former slowly sunk down onto the others cock, Rich moving his hands to Michaels waist to help steady him.

Michael took his time, knowing that Rich wouldn't rush him, and gasped as he went further down.

Once Michael hit the base, he began to move and slowly rock his hips. Michael pushed himself up, then down, then up again and continued this motion as Rich began to softly buck his hips with other, meeting his rhythm. The two moved in sync with one another, each letting out their own moans with every few thrusts.

They continued like this for awhile as Rich's thrust begun to hit Michaels prostate, bringing both of them closer to their orgasms. With a few last thrusts, Michael came, clenching around Rich and sending him over the edge.

Both boys let it a string of loud moans as they came, before Michael slowly pulled off of Rich and plopped down next to him. The former cuddles up to his lover, resting his head on Rich's chest as his breathing slowly began to even out and he fell asleep.

Not long after, Rich followed and the two slept for the rest of the day before getting up to take a shower, where they cleaned each other up.

There was even a small chance that they had another round, too.