🎮Late Night Calls🎮

So I didn't know what to make this at first but um.... heere?

ALSO- Jeremy and Evan are step brothers who are really close and Jeremy's mom came back so that's who his dad is fighting with in the background.

(Next chapter might be Sincerely Three!)

•-•~•-•~•-•

"Call me when things get bad, I'll always be here for you."

*Ring Ring*

------

Michaels phone rang, making him jump awake from sleep. It's two in the morning for Christ's sake! Who the hell would be up at this hour?! Then, he checked the caller ID, Jeremy.

"Hey Jeremy, what's up?" Michael asked, voice drowsy from just waking up.

"Michael- You come back after seventeen fucking years!? You can't just show up her- Please?" The raven haired boy wasn't expecting to hear Evan, Jeremy's step brother, or their parents fighting, which he was to focused on to hear what the boy was saying. "Michael? Jeremy said to call you. Please let us come over, even just for a few hours, please!"

Evan was begging, pleading, hoping that the ravenette would say yes, which he did.

"Evan, what's going on? Where's Jere? Is everything okay?"

"His mom and dad got int- Don't touch my son!--Shut up asshole! He's my child too!- Remy's fine. He said to wait for him and call you."

"Okay, tell Jeremy that you guys can come and stay with me for a while." Michael stood up from his bed, reaching for his hoodie to put on. "I'm going to meet you halfway there. Get you're stuff and stay on call with me, got it Evan?" Michael found his hoodie and quickly put it on, quietly going down the stairs, and out the front door.

"Evan?" He hadn't answered.

"H-hey Micha." Jeremy's voice. "Evan told me your on your way. We just left."

Michael nodded, realizing that his brunette friend couldn't see him. "Mkay, I'm about fifteen minutes away."

The slightly shorter boy could hear the two step siblings talking, mostly Jeremy trying calm Evan down, and started to feel bad. Evan shouldn't have to listen to fights like that, neither should Jeremy. Especially not Jeremy. Even with these thoughts Michael knows that there isn't anything he could do. As long as Jeremy's mom payed for child care, then Mr. Heere couldn't do anything without a restraining order.

"Oh thank god! Micha!" The ravenette would've past them if he hadn't heard his best friend, that and if he hadn't almost been knocked over by the boys hugging him.

Hugging them back, he greeted Jeremy and Evan with a small 'hey' and brought them back to his place.

After waking up his moms to tell them what was going on, Evan fell asleep in Michaels bed.

Jeremy and Michael went to said boys basement and started to talk. Well, Jeremy was doing all the talking while the other was listening. Without another person there, Jeremy could talk for hours on end.

After a while of Jeremy's rambling, Michael yawned, causing him to stop and lay down, pulling his best friend down with him. The boy squeaked, yes, squeaked, making the brunette laugh.

"Aww, that was so adorable!" Jeremy commented, causing Michael to blush and hide his face in Jeremy's chest.

"Sh-shut up!" Jeremy shook his head, brown hair flying around his head, telling the jet black haired boy that he was cute. Michael sat up and glared at the heterochromia endured beauty next to him.

"Am not!" He said, leading him to start a while speech of why he isn't. "I'm mean and fierce and.....!" Jeremy, rather than listening, was staring at the others lips, leaning in. "...And you should fea- Jere? What are yo-?" Jeremy closed the space in between them and shut Michael up.

Michael, who had been waiting for this moment for months, eagerly kissed back.

After a while the kiss started to get heated, making Michael moan and pull away in embarrassment, causing Jeremy to call him cute once more.

"M-Michael...." The other started, "I love you, Michael Mell. So much."

Jeremy, who was ready for a slap to the face, did not expect what his friend and long time crush had said next.

"Jeremiah Heere, whatever you think I'm going to say- I'm not. I love you, too! I've loved you for so long, Jere-Bear." And with that, Michael kissed Jeremy.