🍦Self Pleasure🍦

Lesbian smut because I'm gAY-

Enjoy!

•-•~•-•~•-•

Brooke slowly rubbed herself as she thought of Chloe, wishing for said girl to be there to help her. Sadly, her wish did not come true, as Chloe was currently out and about buying groceries. Though, Chloe not being there didn't stop Brooke from slowly circling herself through her panties.

The blonde had been horny since she had woken up, yet her beloved girlfriend had left for the store before she could even ask her for sex.

So, Brooke decided on self pleasure and pulled her bright pink underwear, moaning at the feeling of the cold air touching her wet pussy. The girl rubbed her clit, applying a small amount of pressure as a desperate whine escaped her lips.

Brooke placed a finger at her entrance, slowly sliding it in and against her wet walls. She wiggled her finger around a little before adding a second and moaning as she begun to move them in a scissor like motion.

Within a few minutes, the blondes clit was dripping with pre cum and other vaginal juices.

The girl pushed another finger inside herself, then another, then one last finger as Brooke had begun to dust herself, the feeling of her pussy stretching turning her on even more.

Brooke moaned out again, moving her hand at as faster pace as she neared her orgasm, not realizing that her girlfriend had arrived home.

After a few more moments, Brooke did reach her climax and removed her fingers from her inside her vagina. Her cum squirted out, some hitting the bedsheets.

From the doorway, Chloe watched her lover unravel and smirked before speaking, making her presence known.

"Get ready for another orgasm, Cookie."

•-•~•-•~•-•

Sorry for any mistakes, it's almost 5AM.