💊Not Normal💊

Cuddles and fluff! Thank you Digitalglitch32 for the request!

(I though the video was funny)

•-•~•-•~•-•

It was a normal thing.

Jeremy would have Michael over. They would play videos games all night in the basement. Of course, this would always result in them getting high of their asses and somehow move up to Jeremy's room where they would fall asleep on each other and cuddle until the late hours of the afternoon. It was an everyday thing for them when at the others house. It was normal.

So, when Jeremy woke up all cuddled up to a male figure, he scooted closer for maximum warmth.

But, this wasn't normal.

It wasn't normal because Michael wasn't completely white. It wasn't normal because Michael didn't have pitch black hair. It wasn't normal because Michael didn't have a neon blue, glitch like tattoo on his chest. It wasn't normal because Michael didn't look like Keanu Reeves. It wasn't normal because this. Was. Not. Michael. Mell.

Jeremy let out a high pitched scream, jolting out of the bed.

The Keanu Reeves look a like woke up, startled, and fell of the bed. "What he fuck Jeremy?" He groaned out, while rubbing his his back. Then he stood up.

"I-I'm sorry, Eric! I- uh- I- sorry!" Jeremy stumbled on his words.

The Squip known as 'Eric' walked towards the other, softly telling him to calm down.

"It's okay, Jer. Wanna try that again?"

Jeremy nodded, taking a deep breath. "I forgot you were here and I kinda.... freaked..?" The brown haired male explained, flushed from embarrassment.

Eric laughed, pulling Jeremy on the bed to lay down. He situated the brunette onto his chest and wrapped his arms around him. Jeremy blushed and buried his face into the Squips chest.

The two laid like that for a good thirty minutes before Jeremy fell back asleep, resulting in Eric gently playing with his hair.

"So beautiful...." And slumber consumed him.

•-•~•-•~•-•

That was so horrible. Like wtf was the ending?! Ew. And it was so short! I'm so sorry for posting this crap, I don't really have the motivation for fluff right now but this was requested quite a few times and ughhh. I promise I'll have a better fluff story soon!