🎉His Name🎉

Soulmate AU
Name on wrist

Uhhh that's it.

Also I apologize for not updating as much, that's my fault and I don't really have a reason other than fuck writers block.

Anyway, on to the story!

•-•~•-•~•-•

Jake stared at the name on his wrist through the dark, wondering what they would look like.

J e r e m y
H e e r e

Would they be tall or short? Thin or chubby? Long or short hair? What color would their hair be; Brunette? Blonde? Black? Would they have blue or brown or green eyes? Hazel?

Jake had so many questions running through his head. He didn't know how to answer them but he did know that soon he'd be able to. He knew that soon he'd meet his soulmate, as his eighteenth birthday was only hours away.

Jake couldn't wait any longer. He felt as if he might explode! After all, meeting your soulmate was a big deal, and Jake was ready to do so.

The tall athlete ran his fingers over the name one last time before sleep consumed him.

<><><>

The next day, Jake woke up with grin. He was going to meet his soulmate!

The boy quickly got ready and headed off to school.

The day was pretty much uneventful, other than the news of Rich Gorganski and Michael Mell finally getting together. Everyone knew that they were soulmates yet the two wanted to take things slow. Though it seemed that both were finally ready for commitment.

Anyway, other that Rich and Michaels relationship, the day was boring for Jake. He had waited through six classes only to be disappointed when he didn't meet anyone with the name of Jeremy Heere. Jake figured that maybe his soulmate was nothing but a fluke in the system. Maybe he was destined to be alone forever.

It wasn't until seventh period that Jake noticed anything out of the ordinary, or unusual, if you will.

Jakes wrist started to sting. It felt as if someone were poking his wrist with a sewing needle.

His name was the target of the stinging. It hurt like hell and Jake wished for it to stop. It didn't.

The stinging went on for the whole last period, Jake looking around the class, trying to guess who his soulmate could be.

Once class was over, Jake had his answer.

He had sat in the back of the class so he waited for the bell to ring before beginning to pack up. He watched as people passed. And then, the last person in the class room, made his way towards the door.

Jake hissed, grabbing his wrist before hesitantly calling out the name engraved on his skin.

"Jeremy Heere?" The boy frantically turned around, his eyes widening when he saw who was calling out to him. He squeaked out a reply. "Y-yes?"

Jake only smiled, showed the other his wrist. "I believe you're my soulmate."

•-•~•-•~•-•

I have plenty more ideas but I'm not sure how to write them???

I dunno.

How was your day?