🎮In Another Universe...🎮

Please give me some ideas!

•-•~•-•~•-•

Michael stared up at the ceiling of his basement, which double as his bedroom, waiting for his alarm to go off, and minutes later, it did.

Groaning, Michael got up from the comfort of his bed and pulled on a random pair of pants that had been thrown on to the floor days earlier. After pulling the pants up, Michael grabbed his favorite red hoodie and put it on while walking upstairs to the kitchen. He greeted his moms with a kiss on the cheek, grabbed a piece of toast, his bag, and left.

On his way to Jeremys house, as the Filipino boy had his own car and drove his smaller friend to school, he slid one of his many Bob Marley disks into the CD player.

"Hey Jere!" Michael said upon reaching he others house to see him outside and waiting. "Hop in!"

Jeremy got in the car or, as Michael put it, hopped in, and high fived his best friend. "What's up?"

Jeremy gave Michael a nonchalant, seemingly sad reply. "Nothing. You?" Michael grew concerned, though said nothing.

"Not much, just tired. Wanna come over after school to play Apocalypse of The Damned and-" "and get high?" Michael laughed as Jeremy cut him off. "Sorry, not today."

Michael, who was worried that Jeremy would leave him again, immediately washed why. "Uh, I just, er, I just can't."

Jeremy was glad when Michael left it alone.

<><><>

Once the day was over, Jeremy sought out to find Michael for a ride home.

"Micha!" Jeremy called out once he found his friend. Michael smiled at him, resisting the urge to question him about earlier. He could ask in the car.

"Jeremy, Hey! Need a ride?" Michael was swinging the keys to his red, much like his hoodie, PT Cruiser around his middle finger. Jeremy nodded. "Yup! You shouldn't even have to ask anymore!"

Both boys laughed and got into the cruiser.

"So..." Michael started, breaking the silence. "You've been acting... off, ever since this morning. What's going on?"

As Jeremy went to reassure Michael that it was nothing, even though it was something, he got off by his phone ringing. He checked the caller ID before flinching, which didn't go unnoticed by Michael, and answered.

"Jeremy! Where are you?!" The voice on the other side yelled loud enough for Michael to hear as well as Jeremy, the one who had holding the phone to his ear. "Ow..."

"Answer me, boy!" "School just got out, mother, I'll be home in a few minutes." Michael gave Jeremy a look of confusion.

Jeremys mom had left her husband and son when Jeremy was only learning how to walk. Why was she back?

"She randomly showed up last night and I didn't know what to do. I thought that if I just didn't acknowledge her, then maybe she'd go away. I'm sorry for not telling you..." Jeremy had started to cry as he finished. "I didn't want to worry you..."

"Jerebear, it's okay. You can come stay with me and my moms until she leaves if you want?" Michael stopped the car outside of an old gas station to reassure Jeremy and give him a hug. "You're always welcome, my moms love you!"

Jeremy hugged the taller boy back, sobbing into his shoulder. "Please..."

Michael nodded and grabbed Jeremys phone from his hands, texting Jeremys dad and saying that he'd be staying at Michaels.

<><><>

Later that night at Michaels, after Jeremys dad texted back and saying that he'd prefer Jeremy out of the house for now, the boys had ordered pizza, enough for themselves and for both of the Mrs. Mell's.

"Micha?" Jeremy asked as the boys headed down to the basement with a box of pizza. "Hmm?"

Michael waited for the other to continue. "Do you think that somewhere, in another universe, my mom would've stayed?" Jeremy's voice sounded full of tears.

"Oh Jeremy, I do. But think of it this way, in another universe, we might've never met. We might move never became friends. I might've never fallen in love with you." Jeremy looked at Michael in surprise as the taller boy only spoke with confidence. "Now answer me this, in another universe would you reject me?"

Jeremys shook his head in a side to side motion. "I don't think I could reject you in any universe..."

•-•~•-•~•-•

Ahhh... love.

Something I wish I had.