👌Coffee & Ciggarettes👌

I thought about doing a song fic for Connor and Jared but decided against it, for now.

Do cigarettes need a trigger warning??

•-•~•-•~•-•

Coffee got Connor through his day, no doubt about it. He had stopped doing drugs and began drinking coffee. The caffeinated substance acted as a substitute for vile things that had put him in many bad situations.

Cigarettes are what got Jared through his day. He needed something to help relive his stress, and those small cancer sticks did just that. They were his release. And while Jared knew about Connors coffee addiction, Connor knew nothing about Jared's cigarettes.

———

Jared can I come over? Zoe's bitching again.

Jared texted his boyfriend back, replying with 'yeah' before putting out his cigarette. He threw the bud into his bedroom trash can.

Jared walked downstairs to the kitchen, ready to make Connors black coffee. No one was home. Figures. He thought, getting the drink ready.

About fifteen minutes later Jared heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" He yelled. Jared picked up the dark drink and heard the door open then close. Connor walked into the Kitchen. "You know, I could've been a murderer, babe." Jared just shrugged, handing Connor the caffeine filled drink.

Connor gratefully took it, side hugging his lover. "Thanks, Jare." Said boy smiled and leaned up to kiss his his boyfriend on the cheek. "Anytime."

The boys went up to Jared's room, deciding to watch a movie. "Horror?" "Horror." While Connor sat on the others bed, waiting for Jared to get his laptop, he smelt something off.

Cigarette smoke? No, it couldn't be. Jared wouldn't. Right? Connors thoughts went on. Jared would never smoke. Connor tried convincing himself, but after seeing a lighter on Jared's desk, he didn't think it would work.

"Babe, why is there a lighter on your desk?" The taller of the two asked. Jared was now sitting on the bed, laptop in hand.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just Incase I need it, really." Jared lied. Connor nodded, pulling Jared close. "Okay, I just thought... never mind."

Jared smiled sadly, leaning against Connor. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Jare." Connor kissed Jared on the lips.

Cigarettes. He knew it.

"Jared." Connor said, breaking away from the kiss. "Why?"

The boy in question only shook his head and looked down.

Connor slowly wrapped his arms around Jared. "Babe, is everything okay?" Again, Jared shook his head.

"I-I just- It helps me with stress." Connor gave him a knowing look. "My parents are never here, and when they are they ignore my existence, peoples school won't shut up about how 'gay and disgusting' I am, and school is getting to me. I just needed a break." At this point Jared was crying.

Connor ran his fingers through Jared's short, brown hair and sighed. "Shh, babe, it's okay. Everything is shit but we can conquer it. You'll be okay." The tall boy didn't like seeing his boyfriend look so broken, or the fact that someone was bullying him, even if it was just verbally. "Whoever said those things about you, I'll fight them. You're my baby boy and I don't want to see yo I hurt. I love you too much for that."

Jared showed a slight smile.

"And no more smoking. If I can't, you can't." Connor presses his lips to Jared's nose, making him giggle.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

•-•~•-•~•-•

I made a new book and it's basically just musical memes.  It's called MuSiCaL tRaSh and uh yeah.