🔥The Grim Reaper🔥

Death! AU

•-•~•-•~•-•

Jake looked down at today's death list in terror. Richard Gorganski.

As death, Jake should not be at all affected by the names that appear oh each days new list. However, this time was different. This time was personal.

And Jake knew that tampering with the system could change everything, but, as he watched Rich run around at his very own Halloween party, he couldn't possibly care less. He messed with the system.

"THERIOUSLY, WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET THOME MOUNTAIN DEW RED?!?!" Jake watched as Rich wildly ran in front of him, a lighter in hand.

Jake, who had been to scared to drink anything, stumbled his way after his short friend, putting up a drunk facade so people wouldn't figure out that something was wrong. After searching for a few minutes, Jake had concluded that he had lost track of Rich and started to freak out, yelling for him. "Rich?! RICH, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Jake could feel a slight burning substance on his body and looked down. He heard the screams of others before he heard his own.

He ran about his house once more before he saw a sobbing boy in a black shirt, with the 'Creeps' written on it in green, come out of the bathroom.

"Hey!" Jake called out, grabbing the kids attention. "Have you seen Rich?!"

The male only shook his head, running off towards the front entrance before stopping. "Mountain Dew red... That's it!" The kid ran off again.

The building was burning, beams of wood falling as the house threatens to collapse. Jake frantically ran to his room, the last one to be checked, before hearing a loud sob followed by a small scream. "Rich!"

Jake ran into his door, it going down easily, and in to his room, where he found he best friend on the brink of death as the fire worked on consuming him, dust and ash covering the Are around him. He was violently coughing as Jake quickly moved to pick up and ran out of the house.

Jake, however, wasn't quick enough for himself and pushed Rich out of his grasp and the house as giant wooden beam fell onto his legs.

Death had altered the way of life to save the boy he had fallen for, later learning that his actions would have severe consequences.

•-•~•-•~•-•

"Rich! Oh god, you're okay!" Rich woke up to an unknown voice. "How do you feel? Do you need anything? Water-?"

The anonymous person was cut of by a soft spoken voice that belonged to the burned male. "I'm sorry, but... who are you?"

Death had payed the price.