🎮Mikey🎮

Requested by;
@menadvg

Bottom! Jeremy
Will Roland! Jeremy

•-•~•-•~•-•

Jeremy lay face down on the bed, his ass in the air as a finger prodded at his hole. The teen let out a small groan as the digit slowly slipped in. "M-Mikey~"

Michael hummed from behind him, wiggling his finger around before adding another. He moved them around in a scissor like motion, stretching Jeremy's hole as he added another.

"F-fuck~" Jeremy groaned again. "More~"

The other only smirked, removing his fingers at a painstakingly slow pace. Jeremy whined.

"Hold on, baby." Michael murmured into his ear. The Filipino placed his hardened length at the others entrance, pushing in dry. Jeremy moaned out at the burning sensation he felt, he enjoyed the pain of when his boyfriend fucked him dry. It drove him absolutely wild.

"Ready?" Jermey gave a quick nod. That was all Michael needed before he began to move, pulling almost all the way out before pushing himself back into Jeremy's ass as deep as he could. Jeremy moaned again. "Faster~"

Michael obliged, quickening his pace as the other continued to let out heavenly noises of pleasure.

"Fuck~ J-Jere~" Michael groaned as he felt the others walls clench around his cock. He continued to ram into Jeremy, the bed shaking with every thrust. Neither of them would last much longer.

Jeremy reached a hand down to his length, jerking himself off as the other clenched the bedsheets. "Cl-close~"

Michael nodded, though the other couldn't see, and, with one more thrust, both boys had released. Jeremy's cum splattered onto the bedsheets as Michael rode out his orgasm, his seed filling Jeremy up before spilling out as he exited the others ass.

Once fully pulled out, Michael plopped down next to his boyfriend on the bed, sweat dripping down body as he breathed heavily, Jeremy doing the same.

"That was amazing." Jeremy stayed as he curled up into of the other, his eyes falling shut. "I love you, Mikey."

Michael smiled. "I love you, too, Jeremy."

The two fell asleep.

•-•~•-•~•-•

I want cuddles.