💊Fur Babies💊

My cats, (Blue collar) Cotton Candy Lynett Eghbalpoor (A-bowl-poor) and (Pink collar) KitKat Jane Eghbalpoor and then My dog, Skeeter Eghbalpoor!

Definitely not basing this off of my fur babies.... not at all....

•-•~•-•~•-•

Eric had just gotten home from work, ready to cuddle his twink of a husband, when he heard a scattered line of soft meows, accompanied by the familiar barking of their dog, Skeeter, and his lovers hushed voice.

"Jeremy?" Eric asked aloud, making his way towards Jeremy and his room. His voice full of curiosity and suspicion. "What was that?"

"Oh! N-nothing!" The boy in question gave a quick response, only adding to his husbands questions.

Upon reaching the room, Eric slowly opened the door. Jeremy squeaked and two light brown cats came running out the door. "What the fuc-" "No cussing in front of the babies!"

"Okay... where did these cats come from?" Eric asked, managing to catch and pick up the cat with a blue collar. Jeremy gave a nervous laugh, running after the pink collared cat and ignoring the question. "Jeremy, baby, I'll ask again. Where did these cats come from?"

"Um... about that... the pound may or may not have had a 'sale' because there were too many cats and I may or may not have went because of that AND they may or may not have be sisters... I just couldn't separate them!" Jeremy cried out, having gotten a hold of the other cat. Eric just shook his head, smiling.

"Oh Jeremy, they're so cute! What're their names?"  "Cotton Candy, blue collar becomes blue cotton candy is better and KitKat, pink collar because pink is technically a shade of red."

The two men made their way back to their shared room, cats in hand, and laid down. Cotton Candy nad KitKat curled up next to them as the small, black and white Jack Russell Terrier laid himself across the couples feet.

All three, now sleeping, animals occupied the bed space around the couple as they cuddled, talking in whispers.

"Eric," Jeremy started, receiving a hum. "I'm sorry for getting them without your permission." "It okay, baby. I don't think I could ever be stay mad at you, especially not with how adorable the sisters are. I love you."

Jeremy smiled. "I love you, too."