🎉My Biggest Regret🎉

Wattpad deleted my first draft of this so I'm sorry if it seems rushed or bad.

Enjoy!

•-•~•-•~•-•

"No Jeremiah! You ignored me, left me, and then when I tried to warn you, help you, you yell at me! You callEd me a fucking loser! You left me again, this time causing one of the worst panic attacks of my life! Do you know how much that hurt me?! How much YOU hurt me?! God Jeremy, I wanted to fucking die! I had so many scars on my wrists.... my thighs.... hell, even on my shoulders.... I was ready to stay there in the fire. I was ready to end it all... and why? Because my best friend decided that I was a loser."

Jeremy stood there, shocked. His always calm friend was in front of him, bawling his eyes out after yelling at him. Jeremy could feel himself began to cry, too.

"Michael... I-..."

"Save It Jeremy. I'm done. Goodbye."

The taller male jumped as Michael, his best friend of twelve years, slammed the door. And even though he didn't have the right to- he cried. He let the tears fall down his face. He could feel himself shaking, knowing that if he didn't have some form of comfort soon, that he'd break out in to a full on panic attack.

But who could he go to for comfort?

Obviously not Michael. And all the girls were out having a girls night, which he didn't want to disrupt. Then there was Rich. Even though he two boys were close after everything that happened, Jeremy knew that Rich would be pissed. You see, Rich has a massive crush on Michael, meaning that the events that just took place would escalate into something more if the short male even saw Jeremy. So that was a no, but who did that leave?

Jake Dillinger.

Although Jake wasn't Jeremy's ideal option, especially considering he was still highly popular, Jeremy knew that he had no one else to go to. It was either man up and seek help from a newly found friend, or slowly slip into a horrifying anxiety attack. Jeremy decided to go with the former.

As Jeremy grabbed his phone from his abandoned seat of the couch, he could feel the shaking getting worse. He clicked on the jocks number and put the phone up to his ear.

The phone rang once, interrupting the depressing silence. No answer.

The phone rang twice. No answer.

The phone rang again and again before Jeremy was finally answered.

"Jeremy? What's up?" Jakes voice was laced with confusion. The tall, skinny male usually never calls him.

Jeremy responded through broken sobs, asking Jake if he could come over.

"Oh shit man, sure. Actually, I'll be right there. Do you want me to get Michael?" Jeremy let out a gigantic cry, more and more sobs racking through his frail, thin body. "Okay, so no. Hold on buddy, almost there." There was a knock on the door as Jake let himself in. He doubted Jeremy was in any position to open it himself.

When Jake walked in and saw Jeremy's state, he knew that this was bad. The boy was violently shaking, tears running down his face and mixing into the snot bubbles coming out of nose, his breath heavy and rapid. Jakes heart fell heavy, sympathizing for the poor guy.

He slowly walked towards Jeremy, as if not to alarm him. "Jeremy?" He walked closer, not receiving an answer. "Jeremy, is it okay if I touch you?" He tried to stay calm, and though it proved hard, he did his best.

Jeremy gave a slight nod and Jake, much like how he walked, slowly wrapped his arms around the broken boy.

The weeping boy let out small gasps as the other whispered small reassurances into his ears.

"You're okay Jer, it's okay."

"Everything is fine."

"Calm down."

"I'm here for you."

"I won't leave."

As Jake console the brunette, he noticed how much it hurt to see his friend like this. With every whimper and sob that left the boys lips, the more and more pangs that his heart felt.

He had fallen for his friend.

Jake Dillinger has fallen in love with Jeremy Heere.

Jeremy snuggled into Jakes chest, his cries ceasing as he slowly fell into a deep slumber. He murmured out a small "Thank you." Before letting sleep fully consume him.

"No problem." Jake kissed the top of the others head.

"No problem."

Soon, he too fell asleep, still cuddling his new found friend and crush. And despite the dramatic events that took place not to long ago, the two boys smiled.

•-•~•-•~•-•

Part two will be called "Neighbors" and will focus on how Michael feels about the fight. It will also be Expensive Headphones.