🌳Laughter🌳

Hi it's the middle of the night and I'm emotionally unstable so take whatever the hell this filth is :')

Trigger Warning^^

•-•~•-•~•-•

Connor stared at the lifeless body in front of him. Evan Hansen, his boyfriend of two years, had just died in a hot and run.

Was he supposed to feel hurt? Was he supposed to grab the nearest item and sob into it? Was he supposed to feel something, anything, other than the bubbly feeling that welled up inside of him?

Connor wasn't sure, though he knew one thing; that he shouldn't laugh.

Though, that's exactly what Connor did. He laughed and laughed and laughed. He laughed until he was only wheezing while a smile was spread wide out on his face.

Everyone must of fancied him crazy or mad. His loving boyfriend had just been run over by some drunk fat man and all Connor could do was laugh.

I mean, maybe Connor had a reason? Maybe it was some form of unexpected irony? Or maybe Connor was just as emotionally unstable as his family had said.

No one knew.

The next night, similar to the previous, had been filled psychotic laughter as Connor had been brought back into a fit of hysterics.

Connor, who had been planning to do this the night before, grabbed his dads shotgun from off the wall and laughed harder as he made his aim.

The last sound that Connor had made before the bullet entered his head was that crazy, dreaded laughing of an emotionally unstable and sociopathic teenager.