👌The Asshole👌

Dear Jared Kleinman,

I'm not sure if you know who I am, but I am very well aware of who you are.

You're the asshole.

The asshole who's always making offensive jokes. The asshole who's always picking on Evan Hansen. The asshole who's always trying to fit in. The asshole who's always hanging out with the wrong people. The asshole who's always serving as a slave to the populars. The asshole who's always acting as a comic relief. The asshole who's always acting as if he's okay. The asshole who's always acting as if isn't insecure.

You're the asshole who I fell in love with.

Sincerely, Connor Murphy

<><><>
Dear Connor Murphy,

I do know who you are and I also know what I think of you.

I think you're the asshole.

You're the asshole who's always threatening people. You're the asshole who's always doing drugs. You're the asshole who's skipping class. You're the asshole who's always reacting with rage. You're the asshole who's always glaring at people. You're the asshole who's always seemed depressed. You're the asshole who's always pushing people down.

You're the asshole who's  won my heart.

Sincerely, Jared Kleinman

<><><>

Dear Jared Kleinman,

I guess us assholes have to stick together then, huh?

Sincerely, Connor Murphy

<><><>

Dear Connor Murphy,

Absolutely.

Sincerely, Jared Kleinman

<><><>

"Hey, asshole!" Jared yelled out to Connor. "Wait up!"

Connor stopped, letting Jared catch up to him. Once he did, Connor grabbed Jared's hand into his own. "How you doing, asshole?"

"Better than I was before you wrote to me. Thanks for getting me away from those dicks." Jared leaned on Connor and they both smiled. "No problem. Asshole."

Who needed an 'I love you' when 'Asshole' worked just as well?

•-•~•-•~•-•

I honestly have no idea.

I'm just in the biggest writing mood (obviously) but don't know what to write so I'm just making shit up.

Requests??