🎮Mental Institution Pt.3🎮

To fulfill Kaetbab 's curiosity

Also cuz I'm in a writing mood and can't sleep

TRIGGER WARNING:
-self harm
-suicide
-sexual harassment
-abuse

•-•~•-•~•-•

Michael and Jeremy has been together for five years before they got married and while Michael knew why Jeremy had been sent to the mental institution, Jeremy still had no idea why Michael had been there. And every time Jeremy asked, he got the same two word answer; "No reason.", but he never pushed it. He didn't want to make Michael uncomfortable.

Yet today was different.

The two had been married for three years, being together for a total of eight, and Jeremy wanted answers.

"Michael, why were you in the institution? It's been eight and a half years and you still avoid the question. Don't you trust me?" Michael stared at Jeremy, telling him that he did trust him, before giving in.

Jeremy needed to know.

<><><>

Michael had been bullied for most of his life, more so after he came out in fifth grade. It also didn't help that his dad refused to have a gay son and beat him for two years before completely abandoning his family.

A year later and Michael had been diagnosed with depression, which he masked with his bubbly personality, and attachment anxiety.

He had also met Connor and JD, who became his best friends and stoner buddies, though once he found out JD drove his ex girlfriend, Veronica Sawyer, to hang herself, he tried to distance himself from the trench coat wearing boy. JD, however, has other plans and forced himself onto Michael. Connor later committed suicide, leaving Michael all alone.

Skip forward a few months and Michaels mom had come out to her son as bisexual, also telling him that she had met someone. A woman, more specifically.

Michael, who had been keeping everything in, decided that his mother didn't need him around, seeing as she had a new partner to keep her happy, and made a suicide attempt.

After that, he was closely watched by his mother and step mother. However, he was still being bullied and tried again after another year and a half.

His mothers had come to conclusion that he needed help, sending him to a therapist. When he refused to speak, he was sent to live with his dad, as the therapist got in contact with the boys father, who blamed all of Michaels problems on his mother.

His father began by verbally abusing the poor boy, before finally hitting him once again.

Michael made a third attempt.

<><><>

By the time Michael was done, he was in hysterics. Jeremy, who truly regretted ever pushing Michael, was also in tears as he tried to calm his husband down.

"Micha, baby, it's okay. I'm here for you. I won't let anything happen to you." Jeremy gave Michael a small kiss on the head. "Shh, Micha, your okay now."

After a good hour of crying and letting all his emotions out, Michael had passed out from exhaustion. Jeremy, who still felt bad, made sure his lover was comfortable before writings note to Michael saying that he was going out.

Michael was still asleep when Jeremy came home. Jeremy made sure to throw away the note, as it was no longer needed, and brought a new family member to his and Michaels room.

Michael was very ecstatic to wake up to the small, shaggy haired dog the next morning.