🔥Im Not A Girl🔥

RichJake cuz why not?

Trans! Rich btw. If anyone is uncomfortable with this/gets offended by it and want me to take it down then just ask and I will.

•-•~•-•~•-•

"Rachel! Get down here!"

The teen groaned and yelled back. "Coming, Mother!"

Rachel Goranski hated herself. Not because she was ugly or unpopular, because she was gorgeous and everyone loved her, but because she was uncomfortable in her own body.

You see, Rachel was actually Richard. She was a he. His parents didn't respect his pronouns and still referred to him as their 'daughter', always misgendering him.

So when their precious little girl came home one night with short hair while wearing guys clothes and claiming to be a guy, they were not at all happy. In fact, they were so mad that they hit him.

Rich would never forget that night. He ran up to his room, crying, and called his boyfriend, Jake Dillinger, to come get him.

Back to present time, Rich headed downstairs. He wondered what his mother could possibly want.

"Rachel, there you are!" His mom exclaimed once he reached ground level. "Tell this young man that you are female! He keeps arguing with us about your sex!"

"For the last time, mother, I'm not a girl! I'm a guy and this 'young man' is my boyfriend!" The teenager yelled, walking over to his boyfriend.

He kissed him on the lips, earning a shriek from his mother and a slammed door in his face.

"Don't you dare step foot in this house until you grow out of this, t-this phase!" Was heard through the door, to which he responded by flipping it off and dragging his boyfriend away.

"I'm (Th)sorry you had to (th)see that, Jakey." Rich told his lover once they reached said boys house. He was frustrated and embarrassed. Frustrated because his parents wouldn't accept him and embarrassed that his boyfriend had to watch him get yelled at by said parents.

"Richie, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. Though, you really shouldn't have to go through that." Jake started to rant as they entered his house. "You aren't female, you're male, no matter what genitalia you have. No matter what you're mom says. I just wish she wouldn't fight with you about who you are and what you're comfortable as!"

Rich quickly hugged his boyf and started to cry. "Th-thank you, Baby. I-I love you!"

Rich was pulled onto the couch. Jake day him down on his own lap, slightly tightening his grip, careful not to hurt the sobbing boy in his grasp, and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you, too, babe. Never forget that."