🎉Lovers Quarrels🎉 + 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒

UwU???

-~-~-

Christine was sat in between her two boyfriends, giggling like a cute little guinea pig while they glared at each other. But why were the boys having a glaring contest? Well, you see, that's kind of a funny story...

Jeremy had gone to the store earlier to buy groceries and, before he left, Jake had asked him to get a few things. You see, it was going to be their friends birthday in a few days, and Jake had wanted to make that friend, also known as Michael, a cake from scratch, So, Jake had asked Jeremy to buy a few things to make the cake.

So what was the problem heere? Well, funny you should ask. Because, instead of buying the supplies to make a cake, Jeremy ,much to Jakes disapproval, just bought a regular store made cake.

When Jeremy had finally got back from the store, Jake had asked him to bring everything to the kitchen. He immediately began to chew the other brunette out when he saw Jeremy set the already made cake onto the counter.

"But Michael won't know the difference!" Jeremy had protested, only fueling Jakes anger towards him. Jake fired back at his lover. "I don't care! I promised your best friend a homemade cake, not a store made one!"

Christine, who had been sewing Michael a knew hoodie patch for a present, let her two lovers argue back and forth for a while, figuring that they both probably had a lot of pent up anger that they needed to get rid of. However, once she finally figured out why Jake and Jeremy had been fighting in the first place, she couldn't help but to laugh.

"A cake? You guys are fighting over a stupid cake?!" Christine had said through her laughter, only laughing harder as the two nodded. "Just go back to the store and buy the stuff!" "And what are we going to do with this one?!"

Christine looked up at Jake like he was stupid. "Uhh... return it? Or give Michael two cakes." Jeremy didn't seem to like that last idea. "He doesn't need all that sugar, he already has his slushes!" "Then just return it!"

Jake and Jeremy shut up as Christines voice began to raise, though she had still continued to giggle. Finally, the couple had agreed to go back the store, return the cake (if they could, if not they'd most likely just keep it for themselves), and buy all the needed ingredients for a homemade cake like originally planned. However, the two taller of the three lovers still, much to Christines amusement, continued their glaring at one another.

Though, after a while of her giggling, Jeremy and Jake gave in, beginning to laugh with their smaller lover.

Sure, these arguments were common, but Christine was always there to calm her boyfriends. And she'd love them no matter how stupid of an argument, and they would love her back just as much.

•-•~•-•~•-•

I've never written something like this (as in something semi-straight) before.

Thoughts?