👓Casual Sex👓

My Darkest Days have great songs.

Example(s):
Casual Sex
Porn Star Dancing
Move Your Body

Smut Warning⚠️

•-•~•-•~•-•

Jared sat in Michaels lap, his legs bent under him and on the side of Michaels. His hands were wrapped around the Filipinos neck, twisting small strands on hair. Michaels hands rested on Jared's hips, firmly holding him in place.

"You sure 'bout this, Jared?" Michaels voice rang through out the others ears. Jared nodded. He didn't just want this, no, he needed it.

The sexual frustration had been building up inside of him for weeks, and the fact that Michael would be willing to help him release it all, Jared was definitely going to go through with this.

"Yeah."

You'll never meet my mom,
Strings will never be attached,
We'll always get along,
'Cause it doesn't have to last,
And anytime I call you, you don't have to call me back,
I'm never gonna fall, but I'm never hard to catch.

The two boys leaned into each other, meeting in the middle as their lips connected with one another.

The kiss started slow as the two got used to feeling of kissing each other. However, within a matter of seconds, things got heated.

Michael bit down on Jared's bottom lip, requesting an entrance to which Jared happy complied. He parted his lips, feeling Michaels tongue enter his mouth and grazing over his teeth. Jared was quick to respond, pushing his tongue the others in a battle for dominance.

She said she's cool with it, She's down with it,
There's nothing wrong with it 'cause its easier this way,
She's so cool with it, She's down with it,
There's nothing wrong with it, Don't want it any other way.
It's just your typical hardcore, casual sex,
We're single, but we're lovers, crazy for each other,
Just your typical hardcore, casual sex,
We're wild under the covers crazy for each other.

Jared and Michaels tongue fought with each other, tasting every nook and cranny of the others mouth. Their lips were mashed together, molding onto the others.

Michael won and soon enough, they pulled away for air. Jared imminently attached his lips to Michaels neck. Jared pressed sloppy kisses to Michaels neck, bitting down with everyone. Michael gave out a small moan as Jared sucked on his neck, breaking the skin and leaving many purple hickeys.

This continued for a handful of minutes before Jared began to focus on one spot in particular that seemed to drive Michael crazy; his sweet spot. Michael let out a low groan as Jared bit and suckled on this one spot, arching his back. Licking over the dark bruises, Jared went over the others sweet spot one last time before being pushed off of Michaels lap and onto the bed.

We don't have to go on dates,
You don't have to like my friends,
I won't get in your face when you're making other plans,
If you're tired of the taste,
We can try another blend,
My heart will never break I'm just here to break a sweat.

Michael was quick to remove Jared's shirt and short, doing the same to his. He threw them randomly across Jared's room.

The Filipino held Jared's hands with one his own, dipping his head down to Jared's chest. He took his right nipple in between his teeth, pinching the other with his free hand. Jared moaned loudly at the wet feeling circling around his nipple as the other continued his play with them.

Once Michael was satisfied, he released Jared's hands, moving down to his crotch. He pulled down Jared's boxers, watching as his dick sprung up in his face. Michael took the others cock in his mouth without a second thought, going all they way down and back up again. Jared tugged on his hair, urging him to go faster.

Michael did much to Jared's delight. He bobbed his head up and down, taking what he couldn't reach into one hand, pumping the rest of Jared's length. Michaels other hand moved to the others balls, fondling with them.

That's why she's cool with it, She's down with it,
There's nothing wrong with it 'cause its easier this way,
She's so cool with it, She's down with it,
There's nothing wrong with it, Don't want it any other way.
It's just your typical hardcore, casual sex,
We're single but we're lovers, crazy for each other,
Just your typical hardcore, casual sex,
We're wild under the covers, crazy for each other.

Jared let out a loud groan, harshly gripping Michaels hair. Michaels moaned around Jared, almost sending the other over the edge as he tasted pre cum.

Before Jared could finish, Michael pulled off of him with a 'pop!', making him whine. Michael only shook his head, ordering Jared to get on his hand and knees.

Once Jared was in position, Michael stuck three fingers in his face and Jared took them into his mouth, lapping them with his own saliva. After a few seconds of Jared's wetting the others fingers, Michael pulled them out of his mouth.

Michael circled one finger around Jared's hole, earning a small whine of impatience. Jared received a smack on the ass before, finally, Michaels finger prodded at his hole. The finger entered slowly, Michael waiting for a sign of approval, wiggling his finger around once he got one. After a couple of minutes, Michael added a second, then a third, moving them in a scissoring motion to stretch the other.

She so cool with it, She's down with it,
There's nothing wrong with it 'cause its easier this way,
She's so cool with it, She's down with it,
There's nothing wrong with it, Don't want it any other way.
It's just your typical hardcore, casual sex,
We're single, but we're lovers, crazy for each other,
Just your typical hardcore, casual sex,
We're wild under the covers crazy for each other.

Jared made many noises of pleasure before Michael removed his fingers, grabbing a condom and some lube from Jared's dresser. He roved his boxers and pulled on the condom, lathering his dick with the lubricant, and aligning himself with Jared's prepped hole.

He pushed in, waiting for Jared to adjust and immediately started thrusting when Jared nodded his head. Michael showed no mercy, grunting as he pulled out and pushing back in, ramming into Jared's ass. Jared let out a loud string of moans and cusses.

Michael quickened his pace, moving at an inhuman speed as he pushed his length into Jared as deep as he could. He continued to thrust, reaching forward to grab Jared's dick in one hand, the other set on the boys waist. Michael ran his thumb over Jared's slit, pumping his shaft.

Everybody wants a lover like that,
Wild under the covers, crazy for each other,
Everybody wants a lover like that,
Wild under the covers, crazy for each other.

Both boys knew they were close, white spots dancing around in their vision. This only tempted Michael to slam into Jared, still using his hand to pump him. Jared withered underneath him as he shot out his load with one last groan. Michael came soon after, riding out his orgasm before pulling out as Jared collapsed under him.

Michael took of the condom, tying it up and throwing it into the trash can, falling down next to Jared. The two panted heavily as beads of sweat ran down their foreheads.

The two were tired from their previous activities, and quickly fell asleep next to each other, the heavy scent of intercourse filling the air.

They'd most definitely be having Casual Sex again soon.