💊Soft💊

Requested by;
@heere-n-queer

Referring to the Squip as 'it' since it's genderless and I can-

This is very short btw because I'm at school

•-•~•-•~•-•

Jeremy knew he shouldn't, it was wrong to wrong to love the thing that had almost ruined his life, and yet here he was, holding that exact thing in his arms.

It looked up at Jeremy, holding a loving gaze and it intertwined its fingers with his. Jeremy smiled at it, squeezing its hand as it returned the face. Leaning up, it kissed him softly, the kiss full of love.

Their lips moved together in sync, Jeremy's soft lips pressing against its cold ones, though Jermey didn't mind. The coolness of its lips felt good.

They parted, looking into each other's eyes once again.

It snuggled up to Jeremy, nestling it's head in the space between Jeremy's neck. Jeremy giggled when it pressed a soft kiss to his neck.

"Loves, that tickles." His voice was filled with love. It did it again. "Stooop!"

It's knew Jeremy's whine was playful, though it did stop after one last kiss, yawning as it laid his head back into Jeremys chest.

Jeremy ran his fingers through its hair, smiling when he felt it's breathing even. It had fallen asleep.

Jeremy followed soon after.