📝You Good?📝

Requested by;
@aurorageee42

Bottom! Jared

We're going straight (Ha!) into this-

-~-~-

Jared lay naked and back down on his bed, his legs spread and in the air as Evan stood in between them, his lubed up length prodding at Jared's un prepped entrance. Showing no mercy, the dirty blonde pushed in, loving the string of moans that left his lovers lips.

"Ah-! F-fuck-!" Jared moaned out in pain, though he did enjoy the feeling of his ass stretching. "You good, Jare?" The man in question only nodded, begging Evan to continue.

Nodding back, Evan did as told and slowly slid all the way out of the other before ramming back, rocking his hips against Jared's. Jared mewled at the feeling and Evan smirked before repeating the action.

Jared let out another moan of pleasure. "Ngh!~ E-Evan!~" The blonde hummed. "Faster!~"

Obliging, Evan began to thrust in and out of the other at an almost inhumane pace. Within only a few more thrusts, Jared came, moaning out Evans name in pure bliss.

Evan, however, still hadn't reached his limit and continued to abuse the other prostate, causing Jared to cry out due to the overstimulation. This continued on for a couple more minuets before Evan had officially reached his peak and shot his load into Jared's ass, cum dripping out as soon as Evan pulled out.

Evan fell next to Jared on the bed, snuggling up into his sweaty chest and just laying there for a few minuets before getting up to clean both himself and the other up.

Once clean, the two laid cuddled together in bed before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

And the couple may or may not have had another round upon waking up the next morning. Though, that has not yet been confirmed.