Orange Bottle {𝒥𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓂𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝑒𝓇𝑒}

I always write angst about Michael so heere, have some Jeremy angst for a change

•-•~•-•~•-•

Jeremy stared at the wall in front of him, feeling dizzy as tears started building up in the corners of his eyes. He didn't blink them away, however, no, he just continued to stare and allowed them to fall.

Honestly, he hadn't even noticed that the tears had welled up enough to spill over the brim until they had begun to slide down his cheeks. Yet, when they did, he did nothing.

He only stared, letting his vision blur further.

Why am I still here?

Jeremy looked at the off white wall, wondering what his purpose in life was.

My family hates me, my friends ignore me, and hell, even my dog seems to want me dead.

So, why? Why am I still here when I have absolutely no need to be?

The teen shook his head, as his eyes were beginning to cross and gave him a small headache.

Nobody cares.

A tear hit the boys hand and he wiped it off and onto his shirt, the empty orange bottle falling from his hands grasp and hitting the floor with a rattle.

I could just go and off my self right now and nobody would even notice.

A tiny sob escaped from Jeremy's small, yet plump, lips.

Nobody will notice.

The young brunette closed his eyes.

"Nobody at all."

Jeremy blacked out.