Ezra

There was gonna be a bunch of new people in our house. Racc wanted me to meet some of his friends but I was never good at meeting more people. I paced around the room as my heart beat out of my chest.

"Calm down" I heard Ezra and he grabbed my hand which made me jump a bit. "I cant. Can I please just go up stairs?" I asked and he grabbed my other hand. "Its just a couple people and after were all gonna go out." He told me the plan again. "Seriously feel my heart. I'm about to die" I told him and placed his hand on my heart.

He smirked and kissed me. "Everything is gonna be ok" he told me and I heard the door bell ring. I tried to walk the other way but he pulled me to the door along with him. "Racc no" I whisper shouted and he looked back at me. He opened the door and I quickly got to his side.

"Cam! Toby" he smiled and let go of my hand and hugged them. "Long time Ezra" The taller one spoke. I thought I was going to pass out. "This must be Y/n" the other one looked at me and stuck his hand out. I froze for a second before I smiled and shook his hand. "Y/n, this is Cameron and Toby" Ezra pointed at them. "Nice to meet you" I nodded and Ezra grabbed my hand again. "Same to you" Toby smiled and Ezra shut the door.

They both had accents but I didnt know where from. "Where are the rest of them?" Ezra asked as we walked in to the kitchen. "At the hotel. Mason was being stupid so the rest of them stayed to help" Cam laughed. "So Mason, Eric, Jay, John, Jaren, and Matt are coming over right?" Ezra asked and I squeezed his hand. "Yep. They said 5 minutes so we'll see" Toby smiled.

I had to meet 6 more people and I could barely get though these two. Ezra could tell I was getting worried when he wrapped his arm around my waist while talking. This had always calmed me down quiet a bit, so I was glad for his presence. "Y/n?" I heard my name being called and I blinked and looked at the two guys. "Sorry" I blushed and I heard Ezra chuckle.

"Cam asked where you were from" Ezra told me and I looked at Cam. "Uuuu originally from South Dakota but I moved all around" I told them and I heard the door bell ring. Ezra left my side as Cameron and Toby talked to me. "Why did you move around?" Toby asked. "My dad was in the military and my mom loves to travel" I smiled and started to tap my fingers on the counter.

I heard some yells from the front room. "There here" Toby laughed and Cam walked out. "Y/n you comin with us?" Toby asked and I shrugged. "You should. Ezra really likes you. I'm glad you make him happy" he told me and Ezra walked in. "You trying to steal my woman?" Ezra asked Toby and walked over to me.

"Of course not. Just telling her she should come with us" Toby smiled and Ezra looked at me. "You are. Arent you?" He asked worried and I shrugged. The three of us walked out and there were a bunch of people in the house. They were all talking and I stopped. "Ezra I cant" I whispered and he looked at me. "Its just the guys. Take a deep breath" he told me and kissed me. I tried to breath and we continued to walk.

"This must be Y/n" I heard a voice and someone grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it. "That's Eric" Ezra laughed and I looked to see a guy a bit taller than me with dark hair and a beard. "Hi" I smiled and Eric smiled. "Cunt. Shes Ezras" Another spoke.

"That's Mason. Hes loud but harmless." Ezra told me and I nodded. "That's Jaren, John, and Jay" he pointed. They all said hello and at this point my heart was beating really fast. New people and I did not go well together. "And Matt's over there" Ezra pointed to the couch and I started to back up. "It was very nice to meet all of you" I told them and they all smiled.

"Y/n wait" Ezra told me as I let go of his hand and walked quickly in to the kitchen. "Y/n" he spoke my name as he walked in. I started to feel tears brim at my eyes and he placed a hand on my shoulder and turned me around. "Baby what's wrong" he asked quietly. "This is a lot of people at once" I told him and he nodded. "I rather just stay here and you can go out" I told him and he grabbed my hands.

"Most of the guys have girlfriends though. I'll miss mine if your not there with me" he frowned and stepped closer. "I dont know" I shook my head. He pulled me closer and kissed me softly. "I want you to be there" he told me and I looked at the ground. "I'll stay with you the whole night" he promised and I looked at him with a small smile.

He smiled back and I slowly nodded. "Ok" I told him and he jumped. "Ok" he said back and we walked to the door. He turned around quickly and wiped my tears away and kissed me again. We walked out and all the guys looked at us. Ezra squeezed my hand and pulled me along. "Let's go get drunk" Ezra smiled and the boys hollered. We all walked outside and to the cars.