Chapter 41 -Wasn't Planned-

*I think there were some confusions about what ???'s P.O.V is... Okay, so when I put "???'s P.O.V," It might've sounded like it was only one person doing the whole talking or thoughts, but you can't tell unless you read it very carefully. So I'm just saying basically that "???" could mean someone else, not 100% it would be the same person. Just putting it out there, and sorry for the confusion! And note that if there is any time lapse in this story, it would be stated as 'Flashbacks' instead or somewhere close to that. Although, I wanted to put a different name instead of "???", I don't want to spoil the fun~!*

_____________________________

     Galatea's P.O.V: "Sculptor"

     "You have honestly no idea how my life was formed in the past, Robbie," I began quietly for a second, "You really think you're like Lucky Guy from the trial? The one where he believes anything is possible, is that where your inspiration of... hope comes from?"

     "No, I don't think it has anything to do with Lucky Guy," Robbie argued, "But it has something to do with why you're not seeking hope--"

     That's when I immediately had enough of his nonsense, "Take a closer look around you, Axe Boy," I snapped rudely, "You think there's hope left? You think my life has hope? No! It doesn't..."

     "But you gotta believe in yourself for once, Galatea," Robbie insisted, "I'm still a 6-year-old, living in this... this body.... and I'm considered headless...."

    "Well, I'm sorry for your loss," I did my best to pity him, even though my heart was already turned darker than night.

     "And if I'm headless," Robbie tried again, "What makes me talk if I don't have a head?"

    Huh, when he says it that way... Wait a minute, is he trying to tell me that anything is possible? I've never thought for one second about how a headless, little boy could open his mouth like that.... Was it that big of a deal? So~ he's just a little kid! A... weird looking kid... And he doesn't care about his own reflection? Get real... He doesn't act like a kid... A kid would easily be upset if they were in this situation and even though I had seen him cry plenty of times... Why... Why isn't he crying anymore? Wasn't he afraid? Wasn't he scared? Wasn't he in... despair?

    . . . . 

    I guess I wasn't the only one who changed after all... Unless....

     "Have you.... Have you ever considered...." I faltered, my hands shaking, "That you're not.... a kid anymore?"

     "Huh?" Now that got his full attention. 

     "I mean, you look like a kid, but you could be like that... possessed demon lady."

     "Possessed who?"

     "Oh stop acting like you don't know her, I meant Michiko!"

     "W-what about her?"

     "..... A kid who's headless that can talk without no brains like that...... are indeed monsters." I sighed, "There, does that help you get your backstory?"

      "...."

      "Robbie?"

      . . . . 

      "You're a liar."

      I rolled my eyes at him, "If I was a liar, take a look in the mirror first before coming up here to educate me."

      "I thought we're friends.... I thought you would at least try to understand...."

      "And I thought you wouldn't be quiet about it."

      "... No wonder... you don't have any friends at all," he insulted me before walking past me as if I didn't exist anymore, and made his way towards his room. 

      Friends? Who needs living friends anyway? I thought to myself as I watched him disappear into his room. Then I slowly gazed at the chisel in my hands and a sudden thought hit me...

      Tch...

     The Only Friends That I'll Ever Have,,, Are Those Statues That I Will Create... 

      Patricia's P.O.V: "Enchantress"

     Everything wasn't going so well when the others came back from the investigation. "How's everything? Naib's fine, right?" I asked hopefully, watching them entering through in the dining room. 

     However, by the look on their faces, I could already tell someone was wrong. "He's gone, and so is Lucky Guy," Servais answered, taking his seat. "They disappeared."

     Disappeared? Like magically disappeared? 

     At that news, Tracy froze when she was about to take a bite of her food, "You guys can't be serious, right?"

     "Do we look like we're joking?" Freddy began heavily, "And more importantly, I see you came just in time for dinner, haven't you, Tracy?"

    "Well, I was busy working on something alright," the mechanic said between each bites and paused for a moment to regain her voice, "After a while, I finally came here to see half of you guys have gone," she explained, before adding, "Oh and Demi was kind enough to fill me on the details about where you guys been."

    Sensing that this might be something to questioned more about her whereabouts, Freddy opened his mouth to say something on his mind, but was unfortunately cut off by a familiar voice behind him--

     "Oh no..." Someone from the doorway was panicking, "You guys... I can't find Emily in this room!" 

    "C-calm down, Emma!" Helena patted the gardener's back gently, "Shh, it's alright, everything's going to be fine, I promise."

    "Wait, you mean... Emily wasn't here with you guys either?" Demi glanced at them in disbelief from the table, "I must say, I saw her right behind you guys after you guys left for the investigation, and I... swore she went with you guys..."

    "She didn't," Emma replied sadly as she started to cry, "Oh where are you, Emily? Don't tell me you're in d-danger!"

    . . . . .

    I sighed after hearing her crying for a few seconds, "Well," I broke the silence, "She's not the only one in danger here if you haven't noticed, besides Naib and Lucky Guy's disappearance, that is... We still haven't seen Eli, Vera, and Luca back yet."

    "Don't suppose that they're suspicious for not arriving for dinner?" Freddy pointed out briskly. 

    "That's not important to discuss!" Emma shook her head, "We need answers... now!"

    . . . . 

    "What answers?" A familiar voice came behind them. "Um, am I interrupting something?"

    "Where the heck are you, Monokuma?!" I watched as Emma went over to Monokuma. "You gotta tell me what happened to the others--"

    "..."

    "Why are you looking confused all of a sudden?" Emma's face was written with pain, "The attacker... Naib and Lucky Guy gone missing! Not to mention the--"

    "Attacker? Since when?" 

    And there was no denying it, he looked confused as much as we do.... 

    "Boy Howdy, how come I've never been so surprised in my entire life?" Was his response. "Anyways, don't blame me if the motivation is really kicking in, but the look on your faces are priceless! Just priceless!"

    "W-what?" Norton's eyes widened, "Don't tell me you wanted to plan this whole thing and tried to act like you didn't know this would happen!"

    "You're right I did want to plan this whole thing," the headmaster replied, "However, I didn't know this would happen so fast," he said with a cheerful look on his expression, "Guess someone disobeyed me~!"