Chapter 71 -End of Trial #2 Is A Plot Twist-

*The Ending of the trial that You've all been waiting for~! Warning: This might not end well... And I'm sorry....*

     Lucky Guy's P.O.V. "?"

     "Isn't that right, Margaretha?" I gazed over at her, our eyes locked tight. 

     "Urgh!" Margaretha's face twitched slightly in annoyance.

     "M-Margaretha?" Emma gasped, as the entire room went silent... "I-Is that really true, Margaretha? Did you do all of that to confuse us?"

     The female dancer clenched her fist, but when she opened her mouth, no sound came out...

     She can deny it all she wants, but what she will do is face the truth and surrender every possible way she could... There's no point in continuing this argument... We've won and I was the image of everyone's hope to both sides, hunters and survivors. No matter what happens next, I will end this trial through to the end!

     "Ha....ha...ha..ha.hahahahahahaha!" Margaretha's sudden laugh rang throughout the room and it appears she wasn't about to give up without a fight. "Me? Suspicious? Oh please! You're joking!"

    "No, I'm not!" I argued, my face written in disgust, "You did this, Margaretha! Therefore, you shouldn't be laughing."

     "But there must be some kind of mistake!" Martha turned to look at me, "Please, Lucky Guy? Are you really positive that she could be the traitor?"

     I shrugged, "Is my evidence and proof clear to you? I've already stated it, she's the only possible culprit who would do such a thing, so don't tell me you're siding with a killer."

     "Hm, if what you're saying is true," Freddy thought out loud, "Then Lucky Guy isn't wrong. Everything he said was based on facts and logic."

     "This... I cannot believe," Servais sighed in frustration, "Just tell us, Margaretha. Are you really the killer and--"

     "Stop calling me that!" The female dancer standing before us snapped. Her eyes turned red with rage, and I was beginning to wonder what the heck she was.... 

     "W-what?" Vera's eyes widened. "What's happening to her?"

     Margaretha, or the Margaretha that I used to know, smirked, "Well, well, well~ How should I say it? What an absolute stupidity I was to accept that Lucky Guy might be the useful tool around here to help me, but I guess I was totally wrong about that," she gritted her teeth all of a sudden with hatred in her eyes. "How dare you ruin everything from me, Lucky Guy? Weren't we friends?"

     "Friends?" I repeated that word with a bad taste in my mouth, "You seriously call me your friend? We're not friends... Actually, we never were."

     Now that shut her right up as she lowered her eyes down, but it wasn't from embarrassment or how ashamed she was... She was smiling... Like a little girl, she looked so innocent and happy... Yet evil was the word I wanted to describe next...

     Before I could wonder what on earth she was planning or thinking to mislead us even more, she smiled and turned around to face the headmaster, "I think everyone's prepared to vote, Monokuma. You may begin, on your command," she bowed formally. "There's no point in arguing any longer, let it be done, and gone."

     "Wait!" Edgar stopped her, "That's it? You're going to accept it like it's not a big thing?" 

     "What's the problem with that, Edgar?" Kreacher countered, "Can't you tell? She wanted to frame me and Tracy, so just follow what she says, and end her already!"

     "Yeah, she's such a total -beeping- killer, that's for sure," Tracy added with a sickening look. "I don't want to hear anymore from this piece of -shoot-, hurry up and start the voting already!"

     That's strange... It was as if the killer in front of us had just given up instantly without any protest what-so-ever... I wonder what she was thinking... 

     "Now, now, now," Monokuma reminded us, "Remember, it seems as though the survivors have decided who the killer is, but what about the hunters?"

     Ah shoot, I almost forgot about them...

     "It's for sure, Galatea," Luchino answered hastily. "We don't need to guess."

     "But is it really okay for her to be eliminated that fast?" Bonbon intervened. "Surely that doesn't go to a wonderful start."

     "No, it doesn't alright," Joseph agreed. "After all, it appears the survivors had solved their case, so why not think about it?"