Chapter 81 -ಥ_ಥ-

*Lol, this face title explains this whole murder~!*

     Lucky Guy's P.O.V: "?"

     All of us raced across through the hallways and up the 3rd floor until... 

     Tracy was right... 

     There it was...

     Just on the corner left of the hallways in front of the library room, was Kreacher's actual dead body...

     Kreacher's body was splattered with blood and an identical axe was stabbed on top of him... And the look on Kreacher's face was something written on the movies, since it looked like he was screaming for sure when I studied his facial expressions. 

     "That idiot," William muttered out loud. "Died by some painter? For real!?"

     "Why would you assume Edgar killed him?" Emma asked him curiously. "Is it because..."

     "It's because I saw them together moments ago," Tracy rolled her eyes at them. "I just... happened to see them passing by me while I was on the 3rd floor."

     (Author's note: Should've explained better in details about which floors they were in, so let me be a quick assistance.)

     Mental note: 

     4th Floor: Trial Rooms

     3rd Floor: Headmaster's office, classrooms, library, and the health room. 

     2nd Floor: Computer room, Garden, Gym, etc. (CLUB ROOMS)

     1st Floor: The Survivors and the Hunter's Rooms, main room, dining room, storage room, kitchen.

     Below the Floors: Secret Underground Tunnel

     So it appears Kreacher's death was on purpose... It means someone targeted him for a reason, but why?

     "You sure it wasn't those two who did it?" Mary stared over at Emily and Kurt. 

     "Well, they couldn't have killed Kreacher in just a short amount of minutes," I reminded them, clearly thinking ahead. "I was there when they started plotting--"

     "But we didn't mean to!" Emily cutted me off guard as she explained. "W-we thought nobody's going to start the killing game, so... so we decided we would go ahead and do it... for the sake of our friends."

     "She's right," Kurt agreed with his partner. "We've only meant to do harm on the traitors only, since we figured it must be somebody who knows what's going on very well."

     And who might that be?

     "So?" Freddy pressed on. "Who were you guys trying to harm anyway?"

     Emily and Kurt glanced at each other with a painful expression before finally, the doctor sighed. "It was Edgar."

     Just as I was about to question them even more, we heard footsteps approaching towards us, and everybody turned around to find--

     "Hey, you guys!" 

     It was Kevin. 

     As he and Servais approached us in a hurry. Their expressions dropped when they spotted Kreacher's dead body. "Oh my god," the magician mouthed silently to himself as he studied Kreacher cautiously. "Is that what I think it is?"

     "It sure looks like it," Kevin said besides him before turning to glance over at us. "You guys know what happened to him?"

     "We just found him like that," Norton answered quickly, shaking his head over at the dead body. Then added, "Tracy actually found him first."

     "Hey, you better not pin the blame on me b/c I found the dead body first!" The mechanic shot the prospector an angry look until she faced towards me. "Besides, if anyone's supposed to prove my innocence, it's Lucky Guy."

     Why do you want to drag me into this mess?

     "Anyways," the cowboy looked over his shoulder behind him. "The others told me to get you. After all," he paused with a concerning look. "Kreacher ain't the only one dead 'round here."