Chapter 76 -The Traitor's meeting (2)-

*I'm so tired~! But I'm not giving up! And let's hear more of that info from the other team, 'shall we?*

     Traitor's P.O.V: "Dialogue" 

     {Night Time Approach. Monokuma's announcement afterwards and all of the survivors and the hunters went to bed... Except the traitors!}

     Traitor #2: "I'm so sick and tired of seeing her go!"

     Traitor #3: "Yeah, but we couldn't do anything about it. Like, it was 'NOT' my fault that she got captured."

     Traitor #2: "Captured isn't really a word, you know. It's more likeeee~ Execution."

     Traitor #3: "Then that means... Traitor #1 won't be joining us anymore, isn't that right?"

     Traitor #2: "Seems like it... Augh, god darn it! I hate Lucky Guy SOOoooooo much! Does he always have to state the obvious?! Who the hell gives him the right to pick her instead of either Tracy and that stupid Kreacher!"

     Traitor #3: "I don't know... But at least that blondie girl is executed as well, so that's part of a bonus to the despair."

     Traitor #2: "I don't give a shot about her... Although, you're not wrong. Robbie is really messed up, isn't he?"

     Traitor #3: "He sure is... Last time I checked, he hadn't left his room so he skipped lunch."

     Traitor #2: "Thank lord! But now what do we do? Gosh, it's so darn quiet here, isn't it?"

     Traitor #3: "It sure is..."

     Traitor #2: "Well, at least the good news is that we have our 'own' rooms now. But it'll make it harder to kill now that Lucky Guy's probably on me right now..."

     Traitor #3: "Huh, what do you mean?"

     Traitor #2: "I have a feeling he's suspecting for sure, but never mind! Where's Nagito!?"

     Traitor #3: "He's probably late again..."

     Traitor #2: *Sigh* "Let's just forget about him for a second and focus on our next target... Actually, I think I have an idea..."

     Traitor #3: "And what might that be?"

     Traitor #2: "Why of course, let's go after Lucky Guy! I know a perfect way for us to kill him togeth--" 

     ???: "I don't think so."

     Traitor #2: "Huh?"

     ???: "I mean, it's either someone else or get lost."

     Traitor #3: "What do you want, Nagito? AND what a strange way to make your entrance."

     Traitor #2: "Yeah! What do 'you' want us to do then? Two of our members just died!" 

     Nagito: "Of course, it's not my problem that you guys faced the same risk as the students did. This is more than just a game... It's a life and a death choice here, so if you two won't cooperate with my plans, well, then... you are a disgrace to the mastermind and the Remnants of Despair."

     Traitor #2: "Tch! Fine, whatever!"

     Traitor #3: "I don't want to die again!" 

     Traitor #2: "Shut the heck up!" Glancing at Nagito, "Whatever you say, we'll do it... Just make sure we get a chance to see the mastermind, you hear me!?"

     Nagito: "That's perfect! Now then, here's what I want you guys to do.... But just so you know, you can kill whoever you want EXCEPT Lucky Guy..."

     Traitor #2: "Are you going to explain to us 'WHY EXACTLY!?'" 

     Nagito: "Just think of it this way... Who would want a protagonist in the story to die so early? OR else, there's no fun in that, am I right?"

     Traitor #3: "He's got a point..."

     Traitor #2: "Ugh, fine... Is that all you came to tell us?"

     Nagito: "Oh, and also... I've been wondering where you hid the real copy of the journal for the survivors. I couldn't find it anywhere near the cameras."

     Traitor #3: "Hmph, you're talking about the journal right? That all of the official students had written on that after taking the exam right?"

     Nagito: "Of course that's what I meant! Official students! Yeah, that's what I meant! Have you seen it anywhere?"

     Traitor #2: "Not really... It's missing... So I didn't have enough time to swap it, but at least... I had written a decoded message reviewing  the same key ideas, just... harder to understand."

     Traitor #3: "Why did you do that?"

     Traitor #2: Well, after Luca had thrown that journal at Freddy, I had some time where everybody was separated, so I swapped it to the real version of the copy instead of the decoded message since I didn't want it to go in the wrong hands from a prisoner or everybody else... I wanted Lucky Guy to find it or maybe Freddy, whichever one."

     Nagito: "So that's the reason why you decided to take this matter to your own hands, isn't it?"

     Traitor #2: "I...I did this for a good reason! And.... after when I gave Lucky Guy and the others a chance to read and go over through the journal together... I realized it was a mistake because now..."

     Nagito: "Now you're going to expose everyone to the truth..."

     Traitor #2: "O-of course not! Before I realized Lucky Guy was going to show it to Luca, I had some time to switch it back in Freddy's room with the master key... And now... I think it's all of my fault now that Lucky Guy had hidden it somewhere in Freddy's room and I just can't find it!

     Traitor #3: "Ugh, why are you here? Can you not talk like that as if you're the victim? Bring out 'her' instead! She's way better at talking than you do!"

     Traitor #2: "N-no way, if I have the courage, I want to help the survivors win!"

     Traitor #3: "Why you--"

     Nagito: "Let's not argue anymore. Anyways, we'll just call it a night for right now, but please do whatever you want to keep the trials going. The mastermind is looking forward to it no matter who dies or who loses..."

     And with that, Nagito exited the room, leaving the two traitors alone in the meeting room. 

     Traitor #3: "Well... are you going to tell Nagito the truth?"

     Traitor #2: "No, not yet... He thinks we're on 'his' side for sure already... So let's keep this as it is for now..."

     Traitor #3: "I'm surprised how you really feel about the students here, don't you?"

     Traitor #2: "Of course! They're my friends! I... I still have those lovely memories with them when everything was perfectly normal... even though I'm nothing more than just a fake and an impostor in this body."

     Traitor #3: "I see..."

     Traitor #2: "So... as much as I wanted to let 'her' out right now... I don't think so... I'm going to fight as much as I can so she couldn't take control of me... There is no absolute way she could! Or else, it'll take forever for me to come out of my own shadow and take the steering wheel!"

     Traitor #3: "You just did, but I understand. However, if we don't do anything about this... we're going to die."

     Traitor #2: "I'm going back..."

     Traitor #3: "What? Does that mean you'll confess to everybody?"

     Traitor #2: "Of course not! They're going to... going to hate me for this, so no way!"

     Traitor #3: "Well, that was just a small question... No need to get upset."

     Traitor #2: "Whatever... Just... we'll end this meeting right now... I think I need to rest in my room..."

     Traitor #3: "Stay safe, good night."

     Traitor #2: "You too..."

_______________________

     Well that took a sudden turn alright! 

     HINT: Notice the changes in Traitor #2, anybody? Now, that's a clue for you when I meant 'her,' and thanks for reading!

     -Taina Zakura