Chapter 61 -The Traitor's Meeting-

Lucky Guy's P.O.V: "?"

     Hoping Tracy hasn't fallen asleep yet, I knocked on her door... 

     *knock knock*

     Strange... No answer...

     "Tracy, it's me," I said, knocking on the door once more. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

     . . . 

     No response...

     Guess she's asleep...

     Feeling defeated by this, I decided to ask her first thing in the morning when I have the chance... As for now, it's almost 10 P.M... So there's not much I can do about it...

     Hurrying back to my room, I did my best to not wake the other two up as I got into the cover of my bed after locking the doors. 

     Thinking back to everything that had just happened, I hoped tomorrow would be the same. The time where no one has to be afraid of dying. The time where everyone can smile happily and get along. The time... where we never have to worry about 'not' trusting people... 

     But saving both the survivor's side and the hunter's side won't be easy... 

     I already know that...

     No One's P.O.V: "Traitors"

    (Author's notice: In this part, I'm going to use Dialogue, because describing the traitors would be like ruining who's the traitor!)

     (Sometimes it's hard to spot clues given here, but as a token of generosity, I'll give it to you with the underline or bolded term. Oh, and here's a little hint: Impostors are really good at being traitors and traitors are really good at being impostors. So some parts you may wonder is if they're in their true forms or are they not when acting? You can't tell!)

     Traitor #1: "She what?!"

     Traitor #2: *Sigh* "I already told you, Junko is planning to declare the survivors the winner for level 1 by tomorrow morning. I got that info from Nagito--"

     Traitor #3: "How come? That's not fair to the hunters!"

     Traitor #2: "Yeah, I can see why not? But let's not forget that 'we're the impostors', so technically, we don't actually care which side wins, you know?"

     Traitor #3: "Well, when you put it that way, you got a point there."

     Traitor #1: "Yeah, of course! Other than caring about who's going to be the winner from both sides, nobody really cares about them! They're all gonna die together anyway! LOL!"

     Traitor #2: "Oh, that's right! I almost forgot about that part!"

     Traitor #3: "Really? Does that mean Junko lied to them?"

     Traitor #1: "No, she didn't! Monokuma did!"

     Traitor #2: "Haha, great joke you got there!" 

     Traitor #1: "I know, I'm the best at coming up with these kinds of things. Anyways, who called this meeting today? It's almost 10 P.M. right?"

     Traitor #3: "Yeah, we've been here for about half-an-hour already. What's taking so long?"

     Traitor #2: "Well, Nagito told me to bring you guys for a quick meeting. Guess he's late as usual..."

     Traitor #1: "Hmph! Does he expect us to wait 'that' long? I have things I need to do, I don't have time for this!"

     . . . 

     ???: "Maybe not, but at least... I'm here. Sorry for the wait you guys, had to check up on something first before coming here."

     Traitor #2: "Tch! Next time Mr. Ultimate Lucky Student, address your time accurately! Or else, you might give us the red flag if someone finds us missing."

     Nagito: "Ah, my apologies. Please don't be mad at me, after all, I'm just a servant of the ultimate despair. Besides it's about 10 P.M. is it not? I'm sure the others have already fallen asleep before they found out that you guys had been gone for a while."

     Traitor #3: "Plus, I don't sleep."

     Traitor #1: "Of course you don't, you're so lucky that hunters have their own rooms. Why can't we have ours?"

     Traitor #2: "Yeah, and have our own decorative wallpapers that lights up in the--"

     Nagito: "I don't mean to disrupt any personal given ideas here, but if you guys want those things to happen, you have to prove yourself that you guys are worthy to be the traitors of despair. So how does that sound?"

     . . . 

     Traitor #1: "Is that why you called us here? TO talk about some bullshoot?"

     Traitor #2: "Why can't we talk to Junko?" (whine) "I want to see her!"

     Traitor #3: "Me too!"

     Nagito: "Now, now... Let's not bother the mastermind for now, she's already in her beauty sleep and it's very impolite to wake her up right now."

     Traitor #2: *Sigh* "I guess you have a point there... Sadly, what do you want to talk to us about? If it was so urgent, I wouldn't have told the others to come here."

     Traitor #3: "Except Traitor #4's dead. ALL thanks To that STUPID Lucky GUY."

     Traitor #1: "Ugh, stop mentioning that freak's number! She's nothing but a terrible traitor who can't even answer the simplest questions in the trial. Not to mention she got stumped by her sister. Ha, it almost made me want to pity her... NOT!"

     Traitor #2: "Hold on guys, we're not done here yet. Sure Traitor #4's been a real- bad in the chick, but we're already done with her, don't you think? So, with her death, thanks to Junko~ We could make use of her death as a part of our stepping stone for despair."

     Traitor #3: "I guess so... Not much we could do about it, anyways..."

     Nagito: "Of course, that's one way to think about it, but let's talk about the 'other' way."

     The traitors slowly glanced at each other with an evil smile plastered on their faces...

     Traitor #1: (Turning back to meet Nagito's eyes) "Go on, we're all ears~"

     ....After Nagito told them about his plans....

     Traitor #3: "So, let me get this straight? The bait for the traitor is going to be that... that thief?"

     Traitor #2: (mumbled bitterly) "Kreacher..."

     Traitor #1: "The way you said it~ you got a death wish for him?"

     Traitor #2: "Not really, but he's not to my liking. Then again, he could be very useful to our success in level 2."

     Traitor #3: "How come?"

     Traitor #1: "Oh, I get it now. Because he's that... suspicious, isn't he? But didn't he admit that the mastermind made him do it? That he was the-- what's the word? Substitute?"

     Nagito: "Frankly, he did confess that part. However, do you guys think anybody's going to believe him now that he has been caught, hmm?"

     Traitor #2: "Definitely not!"

     Traitor #3: "Nope!"

     Traitor #1: "Ha! That's funny!"

     Nagito: "So can you guys do it? Make Junko proud of you guys?"

     Traitor #2: "Of course! We'll do anything to make Junko the Ultimate Despair expert very, very proud of us! Right, guys?"

     Traitor #1: "You got that right!"

     Traitor #3: "Correct!"

     Traitor #2: "I guess that's settled. Fine, you have yourselves a deal, Nagito. We'll be the ones to make our moves first--"

     Traitor #1: "And make Kreacher look very bad, bad, bad!"

     Traitor #3: "Not to mention that they won't see it coming."

     And the traitors all laughed along together, not even realizing that Nagito had left the room by that time... But even so, Nagito doesn't really care about whatever the traitors were doing to pleased Junko... 

     "As long as they can fulfill their part in their roles," Nagito murmured under his breath as he took the secret tunnel below the floors, "The survivors and the hunters won't stand a chance against them... Hmm, now I wonder... Which side is going to hurt the most? The hunters or the survivors?"

_______________________________

     Thanks for reading, detectives! ^0^/

     -Taina Zakura-