~Chapter 75~

~Amethyst' POV~

So everything went well at the club the other night. I set Carter up with Evie, Miracle with Domenico, Riley with Damon, Rylee with Jax, and Bella with Max. They all hit it off right away I'm hoping they all work out. I also told Damon that if it does work out with Riley our clubs will be combined. He was happy to hear that I can see in his eyes that if it does work out with him and Riley he didn't want her to choose between the clubs. Ness and Gray are also okay with this but we did say this won't happen unless they are married. I could see Damon and Riley getting married sometime down the road. It's been a few days since we were at the club and Summer has also been on a few more dates with Andreas. We are getting closer to having Domenico take him down. Now Summer has changed her mind about having him suffer she just wants him to disappear. We don't know why she has suddenly changed her mind but we are starting to worry. Ace is with me today as we are out shopping for a few more things for the wedding.

Ace- Princess do you think that Summer might be falling back in love with Andreas?

Amethyst- I don't know A I'm hoping she's not. But they do share a lot of history.

Ace- I love her so much it hurts. She is my everything but I also can't force her to be with me.

Amethyst- Ace if she does go back to him I want you to move on. Don't let it hold you back from finding someone that will love you just as much as you love her. I know Summer loves you and wants to be with you. It's just hard right now to know where her head and heart are at.

Ace- I know and I also knew what could happen when we started this. And I do promise that if she does go back with him I'll move on. It will be fucking hard to but I will.

Amethyst- This is what I want you to do. I want you to distance yourself from Summer for a while. This will get her to start thinking about everything.

Ace- Are you sure this will work?

Amethyst- Yes I'm sure I have done it to her a few times before. Once when she wanted to become a Dragon but I could see that she was unsure of what she wanted. Then the other time was when she thought she was falling for one of the male club members.

Ace- Okay then that's what I'll do then. I hope she picks me up at the end.

Amethyst- Don't worry everything will work out.

Ace- I hope so. So how is everything going with you and the guys?

Amethyst- We are good everything is good. I just can't wait to be married to them. We only have 5 months left time is going by so fast.

Ace- Yeah it is. I can't wait until I get engaged, then married, and then start a family of my own.

Amethyst- So when do you plan on proposing to Summer?

Ace- I don't know honestly. I don't even know if she wants to get married. We have never talked about it before and I don't know how to just bring it up.

Amethyst- Let me tell you something all the women in that clubhouse want to get married. All you need to do is make your move. If you do propose to her before we take down Andreas just remember that she won't be able to wear the ring all the time.

Ace- I was thinking about proposing after we take him down. I still need to find a ring for her.

Amethyst- Well then let's go.