~Chapter 83~

~Tennessee and Grayson' POV~

Holy fucking shit we are all down in the basement waiting for Summer and Amethyst to finish these fuckers off. After a few minutes of talking to them Amethyst and Summer walk over to the table where everything is. They each grab what they want to use first Amethyst picked up a belt and Summer picked up a whip. Shit is about to get real Summer for sure is not going to show them any mercy. We all just stand here and watch them very closely. We have seen what Amethyst is capable of but we haven't seen what Summer is capable of. This is going to be fun just to truly see Summer' dark side come out. We all have a dark side to us and we only show it when we truly need to. Unless you are Amethyst she lets her dark side come out anytime she wants it to. Amethyst and Summer are just standing in front of April and Andreas they haven't moved a muscle yet. You can see the fear in their eyes they both are so fucking scared right now they don't know what to think or do. Finally, someone speaks up.

April- What are you going to do with that whip me just like I did when you were a child?

Summer- Actually no I'm not. You see my prez here well she is going to be the one to whip you with a belt just like you did to me. The only difference is that she hits way fucking harder than you did or ever could.

April- You fucking little bitch you deserved everything I ever did to you.

Snap, Snap, Snap is all we heard next. Yeah, she must have pissed off the boss lady.

April- Fuck is that all you got?

Amethyst- Bitch please I got a lot more of that coming your way. When I'm finished with you your going to be begging for me to kill you. But you see when you beg for me to end your life I won't you will suffer.

April- I will never beg and I won't be begging a whore like you.

Amethyst- Oh I'm not a whore but you are. You see I don't spread my legs for any dick that comes my way. Unlike you, I'm faithful to my King's. You couldn't even stay faithful to your husband. So before you call me a whore again you better look in the mirror.

April- Fuck you. You don't know shit about me.

Amethyst- Summer what do you want me to do next?

Summer- Mmm I don't know. Why don't we let someone else torture her?

Amethyst- Sounds good to me. Who will you choose?

Summer- Let's give everyone here a chance to torture these 2. Let's have Sky and Ryder go first.

They both walk up to the table and they each grab something off the table. They walk over to April and she looks at them and then she just starts laughing at them. What the fuck is wrong with this woman.

Sky- What in the fuck is wrong with you?

April- It's funny to think that you all think that we will break and beg for our lives. But we are much stronger than you all think.

Ryder- The 2 of you will break. We do not doubt our minds that we will break you both. You both are getting everything you both deserve.

Sky- Let the fun begin.

Ryder and Sky start to torture April and Andreas. They are making small but deep cuts all over their bodies. Andreas and April are begging for them to stop but Ryder and Sky just keep on cutting. Summer and Amethyst are enjoying this, fuck we all are enjoying this. After Ryder and Sky have their fun Summer lets whoever wants to go next torture them.