~Chapter 119~

~Amethyst' POV~

~Time jump~

Our lives have been wonderful since we ended Summer we haven't had any more problems with anyone. I'm currently 6 months pregnant Sasha is almost 8 months now Katie is about to go into labor any day now. Koda and Kay had their baby boy they named him Aries Isaac James. Nessa loves her little brother she is a great big sister and cousin to the twins. Ace and I did have a wedding we had it at the cabin. Today we are meeting everyone for lunch once we don't get to see each other very much. We try to get everyone together every weekend but sometimes things come up and we can't but that's our life.

Tennessee- Babe are you ready yet?

Amethyst- Yes babe I'm ready I was just finishing up my makeup.

Ace- My Queen how many times do we have to tell you that you are beautiful just the way you are. You don't need to put any makeup on to look beautiful.

Amethyst- I know but I like to put it on and look nice when I have the chance to.

Grayson- My love do you need help coming downstairs?

Amethyst- No but I already know one of you is going to be right there at my side anyways. So whoever is coming up here you might as well come up now cuz I'm coming down.

Ness is the one that comes up to help me downstairs. I might be 6 months pregnant but they all act like I'm about to go into labor. Ness and I walk downstairs and each of my King's gives me a sweet kiss. Ace and Gray have Boston and Brooklyn all ready to go. Boston and Brooklyn just turned a year old and holy shit they are always on the move. They have been like that since they learned how to crawl but ever since they learned how to walk it's even worse. We all head out to the SUV Ness locks up the house while Gray and Ace get the twins strapped in. I wait for Ness to help me into the vehicle once he's finished locking the house he walks over to me and helps me in. Ace is driving this time while Gray and Ness are in the back with our hyper children. I'm broken out of my thoughts when I hear Gray start talking to me.

Grayson- Babe do you think Katie and Zander will be there?

Amethyst- Yes they will be there. Katie texted me and told me that Kelly wants her to start moving around more to help her go into labor. I told her she should've been having a lot of sex which helps out a lot.

Grayson- Of course, you would. I know you told Sasha that as well cuz Blue told me he is worn out.

Tennessee- Haha wants the matter Blue can't keep up with his wife?

Ace- Haha I'm so giving Blue shit when I see him.

Amethyst- Hey now be nice you 3. You know how we women are when we are pregnant. The only difference is that I have 3 men and they only have 1 man.

Tennessee- So do they have a name picked out yet?

Amethyst- They have a boy and a girl name picked out. I still can't believe they are waiting to see what they are having.

Grayson- I'm happy we found out what we are having. I honestly don't know how Zander and Katie are doing it.

Ace- Zander wanted to find out but Katie wants it to be a surprise. So what names did they pick out?