~Chapter 46~

~Morgan' POV~

I wake up and Damon is not in bed. He must have had some club business to do. I get out of bed and I go take a shower after my shower I get ready for the day. Damon asked me if I wanted to move in with him and if I could rent out my house I agreed. So today I'm going to my house to start packing. I walk downstairs and I don't see any club members which means they are having chapel. I send Damon a text to let him know that I'm heading to my house to pack.

~Text Conversation~

Morgan- Hey babe I just wanted to let you know that I'm heading to my house to start packing.

Damon- Okay babe I'll meet you there when I'm done.

Morgan- Okay you know you don't have to if you don't want to.

Damon- I want to the faster you get everything packed the faster you get all moved in.

Morgan- Haha okay then I'll see you later babe.

Damon- Okay babe I love you.

Morgan- I love you too babe.

~End of the text conversation~

I got into my car and I headed to my house. I still can't believe Ace moved on that fucking fast. I'm going to make his life hell I plan to take out Summer as soon as I know he is in love with her. I'll rip his heart out just like he did me payback is a bitch. Plus I don't like that bitch she was very rude to me when I was trying to talk to Ace. I finally get to my house I had to stop and get some boxes. I grabbed the boxes and I head inside I start packing my shit. I grab out my phone and I'm going to text Ace I want to know why he moved on so damn fast and why he left me.

~Text Conversation~

Morgan- Hey I want to know why in the fuck did you move on so fast? And why did you leave me what did I do? I loved you hell I still love you why did you have to rip my heart out?

Ace- Morgan I told you already. I left you cuz I knew that you were cheating on me and you were going to leave me anyway. You are with Damon now you need to let all of this go.

Morgan- No I will not let this go, Ace. You ripped my fucking heart out of my chest and stomped on it. I didn't deserve this I was good to you I was there for you.

Ace- Morgan get over it I will not come back to you. I never was in love with you. And no you always bitch about every fucking thing I did or didn't want to do. Stay the fuck away from my woman and me I never want to see you or talk to you again and also lose my number.

Morgan- No Ace I will not get over it and I will not lose your number. I will do whatever I have to just to get you back.

Ace- Goodbye Morgan.

~End of the text conversation~

Fuck I will do whatever I fucking have to to get him back. She will not win this battle against me. Fuck why in the hell am I so fucking jealous? I have never been in love with him yes I do love him. It must be that he was showing her off at the party, he was kissing her in front of everyone and he was holding onto her, holding her hand in public he never did that kind of shit with me. I'm deep in my thoughts when I feel 2 strong arms wrapped around me.

Morgan- Hey babe.

Damon- Hey baby I see you have gotten a lot done.

Morgan- Yes I have I just can't wait to finally be all moved in with you.

Damon- Me either baby I love you so much. I have the moving truck here so I'll start loading up all the boxes that you packed.

Morgan- I love you too and okay. I'll just keep packing.