~Chapter 53~

~Grayson and Tennessee' POV~

We offered to take the dogs out for a walk while our love is cleaning the house. We have noticed that Am' mood is much better now that she took care of Morgan. Ace is also doing a little bit better but he still is struggling with sleeping.

Tennessee- So how do you feel now that Am dealing with Morgan?

Grayson- I feel better now that Am is not as stressed out. Although I still don't trust Morgan she could still come after Ace and Summer or hell she might even come after Am after what she did to her.

Tennessee- Yeah I don't trust her either. All we can do for now is train and be ready for anything that could happen.

Grayson- Am wants us all to start training tomorrow. This is going to be hell for all of us.

Tennessee- Why would it be hell?

Grayson- Well Am can get kind of crazy when she trains. The last time she train someone it didn't end well.

Tennessee- So you're saying that if training doesn't go Am' way she goes fucking psycho.

Grayson- Yes that's exactly what I saying. We all are in for one hell of a ride. The only safe ones are Koda, Hunter, Dallas, Genesis, you, and me.

Tennessee- Okay then what do we do? We don't want Am to go psycho on everyone.

Grayson- Well I was thinking Am could train Ace and Blue. Koda, you and I can handle the rest. If Am is focused on making sure her brothers are trained by her then we can get everyone else trained.

Tennessee- Okay sounds like we have a plan. We have been walking for a while now Am should be done cleaning the house by now. We should head back I just want to spend time with our soon-to-be wife.

Grayson- Sounds good to me. You know we need to still figure out who is the one that's going to be married to her.

Tennessee- Man you know it doesn't matter to me. We all will have both of our last names. I think we should just leave it up to her. We will both be married to her no matter what. We also need to go and pick out her engagement ring and then we can plan on how we are going to ask her.

Grayson- Well we already know her engagement and wedding band have to have pink in them.

Tennessee- Yes I know. We will need to look at wedding bands for us as well and we need ones that will go well with hers.

Grayson- How about we go look at rings tomorrow before we start training.

Tennessee- We could do that. We can have Ace and Blue come over sooner to keep her occupied while we are gone.

Grayson- Sounds good to me.

We finally get back to the house and we noticed that Am was not there. We saw that she left us a note saying that she and Blue went for a walk. So we just went and sat down on the couch and turn the tv on until she came home.

Tennessee- So I know Am looks at Blue as a brother but did they ever have feelings for each other?

Grayson- Blue did have a crush on her when we were younger but he never acted on it. He always knew that I was in love with her.

Tennessee- So Blue has always known you were in love with Am and yet he told you that he did have a crush on her.

Grayson- Yup we tell each other everything. Even if it will end up with us hurting each other we never lie or keep secrets from each other.

Tennessee- Now that is 1 tight bond you have with your brother. You two are a lot like Hunter and Ryder they also don't lie or keep secrets from each other.