~Chapter 66~

~Amethyst' POV~

My men and I get back to the house. We plan on watching a movie just so we can spend some much-needed time together. Today I went shopping with Sapphire and when we got back Blue, Sasha, Ness, and Gray had finished the four projects that I wanted to be done. It means a lot to me that everyone is helping us out with our wedding. We have a lot done which is a good thing. We video chatted with our reverend she is nice and easy to work with. We told her that we plan on a nontraditional wedding which she is okay with. We got the girl's dresses and ordered the guy their outfits for the wedding. I honestly can't wait to marry these 2 wonderful men. We get the movie ready and we get our drinks and snacks all ready as well. We all sit on the couch and then my phone goes off and it's a text from Blue.

~Text Conversation~

Blue- Cutie I'm sorry to be bothering you and the guys but this is important.

Amethyst- It's okay Blue what is it?

Blue- Ace, and Summer are arguing with each other again.

Amethyst- Okay say no more we will be right over.

Blue- Thanks cutie we will see you soon.

Amethyst- You're welcome and yes we will see you soon.

~End of the Text Conversation~

Amethyst- My loves we need to head back over to the clubhouse.

Grayson- Okay what's going on Sweetheart?

Tennessee- Okay Sweetness is everything okay?

Amethyst- Okay well I just got a text from Blue and he said that Ace and Summer are arguing with each other again. So we need to get over there and help them out.

Tennessee- Okay Sweetness.

Grayson- Okay Sweetheart.

We head out of the house and we start to head back over to the clubhouse. I wonder what in the fuck is going on with these 2. But whatever is going on with these 2 they need to fucking talk and work their shit out and not constantly argue with each other.

Amethyst- Has Ace mentioned anything about what's going on between him and Summer to any of you?

Grayson- The only thing he has said to me was that he wished his relationship was like ours.

Tennessee- Yeah he said that to me too. Then when I asked him why he said it was nothing.

Amethyst- I think maybe they both aren't ready to be in a relationship yet.

Grayson- That is a big possibility.

Tennessee- Well let's go talk to them and try to figure out what's truly going on with these 2.

We walk into the clubhouse and sure shit once we get up the stairs we can hear them yelling and screaming at each other. We walk up to Blue' old room I knock and they open the door and walk out of the room. We all walk towards Summer' room and I fucking bang on the door.

Amethyst- Open this fucking door now.

Summer opens her door. Ace is sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. Summer looks angry as hell. What the fuck is going on with these 2. Summer walks into her room and we follow her.