~Chapter 63~

~Grayson and Amethyst' POV~

We are all in the basement watching Amethyst and Summer torture Morgan before they kill her. Now I hope we can get back to a somewhat normal life. We have our wedding in about 6 and a half months. Tenn and I have been talking about the wedding when Am is out doing other wedding stuff. We were thinking about having the wedding at the park that's near the cabin. So when we are at the cabin this weekend we will talk to Amethyst about all of this and if she agrees then we can start planning for it. I see Koda walking over to us. This is our chance to talk to him about this weekend. I nudged Tenn in the arm and I signaled that Koda was walking over.

Grayson- How's it going, bro?

Koda- Everything is going well. Fuck I'm happy that this is all finally over. You 2 must be fucking happy that it's pretty much over with.

Tennessee- Fuck yeah we are.

Grayson- Fuck yeah we are.

Koda- Haha.

Grayson- So Koda Tennessee and I wanted to ask you something.

Koda- Okay sure you can ask me anything.

Tennessee- We want to take Am up to the cabin this weekend. So we are wondering if Kay and you would like to join us?

Koda- We would love to. But what about Nessa?

Grayson- You would bring her with of course. Ace and Blue will also be with us so there will be more than enough people to help watch her.

Koda- Okay yeah I'm okay with going. Just let me talk things over with Kay first but I know for sure she will be more than happy to go.

Tennessee- Sounds good just let us know for sure. Oh and don't say anything to Am we want it to be a surprise.

Koda- Okay sounds good. I'll go talk to Kay right after this.

Grayson- Okay sounds good man.

Koda walks over by Carter and Ace. Tennessee and I keep on watching our Queen do her thing. Fuck she is so fucking sexy.

Tennessee- Gray is this turning you on as well?

Grayson- Fuck yeah it is. I can't wait to get her sexy ass home.

Tennessee- Fuck she better hurry up and finish this. Otherwise, I going to walk up to her grab her sexy ass and throw her over my shoulder and take her home.

Grayson- Fuck this let's go grab our Queen.

We walk right up to her and Tennessee and I whisper into her ears.

Tennessee- Finish this so we can go home.

Grayson- We plan on fucking you so fucking hard that you won't be able to walk right for a few days.

Amethyst- Mmm fuck my Kings.

We all look at each other then Am looks down and she can see that Tenn and I are hard right now. Now she turns her attention back to Summer.

Amethyst- Summer we finish this now. I have something else to take care of that's more important than this bitch.

Summer- Haha okay I know exactly what you need to do so okay prez.

Amethyst- Morgan it was nice not knowing you.

Summer- We won't see you in hell bitch.

After that, they ended the bitches life. We grabbed Am and took her upstairs and we head home. Once we get home we head up to our room we enter our room and we lock the door. We are all standing in the middle of the room.