~Chapter 17~

~Grayson' POV~

After I did Tennessee and Amethyst tatts I went to talk to Blue. I saw Blue heading to his old room I followed him. I catch up to him before he got to his room.

Grayson- Hey man I need to talk to you.

Blue- Sure man.

We head into his room he sits down on his bed and I grab a chair and I sit down.

Blue- So what's up man.

Grayson- Okay well Amethyst wants us to live here at the clubhouse and we are staying on the king and queen' floor.

Blue- Oh damn okay. Are you okay with all of this?

Grayson- No I'm not but I will be.

Blue- Look you are my twin I know you better than you know yourself. Just talk to them or just even talk to Tennessee. I know you still love Amethyst you have not even been with another woman after you ended things with her.

Grayson- I know bro I do still love her I only want her. She is happy now she is with the man she has always wanted. I will not get in between them I will not break them apart.

Blue- Bro just talk to Tennessee. Let him know what's going on in your head.

Grayson- Okay I will. Now let's get our stuff moved to the top floor.

Blue- Okay bro.

I leave Blue' room and head to mine. I move the things I have in my old room into my room. As I'm coming back up to my new room I see Tennessee standing in the hall.

Grayson- Hey boss man what's up.

Tennessee- Can I talk to you real quick?

Grayson- Yeah sure boss.

We head into my new room he closes the door behind him.

Grayson- So what is it you need to talk to me about?

Tennessee- Okay I know this can't be easy for you. I can see it on your face you are still really in love with Amethyst. And it hurts you to see her with someone else.

Grayson- Okay I won't lie to you as we are really good friends. Yes, I'm still really in love with her and I have not been with anyone after her. Yes, this is hard for me to see her with someone else but I will get over it. Yes, it does hurt me but I would never do anything to break you two apart.

Tennessee- Thank you for being honest with me. And if I was you I would probably feel the same way you do.

Grayson- Thanks for being so understanding. I just want her to be happy and when she is with you she is really happy.

Tennessee- Also another thing I need to talk to you about is the club whores. I need you to let them think that you still want Amethyst. This way they will try to get you to be with them. They have always wanted what they can't have and if they think they can't have you they will try and do anything to just have you.

Grayson- Okay I can do that. But I will never sleep with them or put my mouth on them.

Tennessee- You won't have to do anything like that.

Grayson- Okay then I don't have a problem with doing this.

Tennessee- Thank you so much oh and I will be talking to Amethyst about something. After I talk with her I'll be back to talk to you again.

Grayson- Okay should I be worried about this talk?

Tennessee- No you don't have to worry.

Grayson- Okay thank god.